We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 23 Entry

Speed

Visible engine? Does that mean no front engined ferraris? And doesn't that really mean only glass engine-covered Ferraris are allowed to enter? If that's the case, then we'll only be seeing 430s, 360s and Enzos here, no 308s, Dinos, 575s, 612s, 250GTOs or 512s...

You have to see a least the slightest bit of the engine.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy to take pics of the same cars but it's difficult to get a picture that differentiates from the rest, these are the sort of images people will notice. Having them same subject to photo usually brings out the best in people as they need to make it noticeable and not blend in with the rest. ;)

The picture is too big please resize. Bloody hell, why can't people read rules? :rolleyes:

4. All pictures between 1280x1024 and 800x600! (If your image is bigger than 800x600 please attach it as a thumbnail so you don't stretch the page ;))

the rules also say that if the pic is bigger than allowed, attach a thumbnail, and i do that allways, so even if my pic was to big, i dint break the rules :cool:

Taking heed of Diablo's words, I'm going to enter this;

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/1carfreak1/Test%20Drive%20Unlimited/20080729180359.jpg

I wanted to write THIS THEME SUX but the tire marks just wore off. So this was the next best thing i could think of.

If i have the time, I'll do it again to make the words better.

Oh PS DO NOT COPY THIS IDEA! Thank you.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Carboy18971/LucianoPavarottiTributeCruise070907/photo#5107859767659390866

You actually copied S71NG3R's idea.