We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 24 Entry

Speed

Congratulations to Zurious for winning last week :)

The theme this week is Bikes. Your picture must contain a bike, simple.

I expect a lot of entrants for this theme, so if you do wish to enter, try to get your picture posted asap :)

Entrants:

1. ChrisChakk

2. 560BHP

3. Speeder

4. Pyrre

5. zo6dude

6. mistermojo

7. RamseyOfficial

8. Beem3r

9. T3hReaper

10. [sKC]Matt88

11. Iced_Bullet

12. safiro tdu

13. ShadowGT

14. sobeltdu

15. Zurious

16. MadMax

17. Ruub

18. Jolteon

19. SuperHyperTDU

20. CarFreak

21. gunned_down666

22. Mb

23. 440BHP

Rules:

1. No Noticable Photoshopping (Apart from Borders, Brightness/ Contrast, Your Name/Logo)

2. No voting for yourself come poll day ;)

3. The pictures must be taken by you!!

4. All pictures between 1280x1024 and 800x600! (If your image is bigger than 800x600 please attach it as a thumbnail so you don't stretch the page ;))

5. If you do not like this theme, then let me know without all screaming at me.

6. No entering of photos that have previously won PotW.

7. Bikes.

New Rules (Please Read)

If you wish to change your entry, please just edit your original post and replace the old pic with your new one. (This is just to help keep the thread clean and make it simpler for me to find the correct pics when I make the poll. Thanks :))

Please note: If there are more than 50 entrants then the first 50 will be the ones entered into the vote, as this is the limit. Because of this I will try to keep the first post up to date so you always know how many people have already entered. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Closing Date: Sunday 24th August

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any vote boosting will result in automatic disqualification and a possible ban. With every attempt at this kind of rigging it just leads closer and closer to PoTW completely disappearing.

You've been warned, we are watching.

Play nice. :D

This is going to be a tough one this poll, some great entries already. Mistermojo I like the lighting and focus on the bike itself. Niiiiiice.

Can I just remind people that big images or images with space above and beyond make for great banners as the most the banner could be in height is 250 and I like to keep the width about 700. If you want you can post the entry pic in the 800xXXX size but also attach the fullsize hires image so that should you win it will be much easier to make a good looking banner from it.

Example, hires image which is then cropped to show something like the above as the entry itself but post the uncropped image so that the banner can be made alot easier.

That make any sense? lol

Wow, thanks, really didnt think it was that good :o

Had quite a bit of trouble getting a picture at all, with people using chat, traffic that kept hitting me :mad:, my fps counter, and TDU not even saving my pictures being a few of the culprits.

Just noticed i have the same bike and biker suit that Iced used :thumbsup:.