We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A thank-you to TDU Players [Suggestions]

Eudemon

33. Can get 1 Locked car of your choice (the concepts), so you get a second one.

34. You can transfer 'X' amount of money from TDU to TDU 2 as a thank you to keeping with the series thus you being able to start with a better car or mod it more.

35. Bot cars become unlocked and can be purchased from one of the unused dealers (police cars, fire engines, trucks, school buses, cars, vans, 4x4, etc) and the default car and bike. (we must be able to paint them aswell).

34. You can transfer 'X' amount of money from TDU to TDU 2 as a thank you to keeping with the series thus you being able to start with a better car or mod it more.
Good idea, because you get an extra $10 000 in NFS bonus for having a previous save game on a previous verion ... But Atari should be better and let you transfer X amount, as you say!

Good idea, because you get an extra $10 000 in NFS bonus for having a previous save game on a previous verion ... But Atari should be better and let you transfer X amount, as you say!

Well by 'X' amount I did mean around $10k as you will get some moving over millio9ns and getting all the cars at once and that'll just ruin the game. Especially online when you get someone with the game and is in an Enzo or CCX or Saleen on the 1st day.

Well by 'X' amount I did mean around $10k as you will get some moving over millio9ns and getting all the cars at once and that'll just ruin the game. Especially online when you get someone with the game and is in an Enzo or CCX or Saleen on the 1st day.

LOL That wont stop people from getting saleens & & enzo's on the first day, some people just have no lives.

only just noticed this thread ...

I'll correct the numbers while I'm at it ...

42. Unique Winners Number Plate

43. Winners Jacket (atari logo on the back?)

44. Access to Champions Lounge (special club house)

45. Gold paint option for all your cars ... same mirrored effect as the Ford Concept but obviously gold

Well that's a few thoughts from me