We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BasBas2004: Bugatti Veyron [v1.6] (Interior Beta available!)

BasBas2004

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BasBas is a modder, if this was locked he could just reopen it anyway. Threads won't be locked just because a newer of better mod comes out by another modder as that's not what modding's about. Check many sites and you will see multiple modders doing the same cars, it's how they improve.

Its not Favoritism, its closing threads that keep rising to the top because some newb doesn't know how to use the search button.

Two separate instances, has this thread been pushed to the top for reasons that could have been handled, and should have been handled on another section of this forum.

You guys made an incorrect assumption as to why I asked for a thread closure.

I wont be posting in this anymore, I don't want to contribute further to what I dislike so much about newbs on this forum.

Well maybe some people thing that BasBas' veyron is better than Tools

Others may thing the opposite. Or it may just be that they have used the search feature, noticed that this is the latest veyron thread that has been posted in, and not thought to search for others.

Just be patient with them and kindly say that there's a more up-to-date thread located HERE. (obviously, link them to the thread, too)

I don't want to contribute further to what I dislike so much about newbs on this forum.

It doesn't matter which forum you go to, you could have a sticky topic that answers ALL questions relevant to the board, and idiot noobs would still be deliberately LAZY and make their own topic to ask those same questions. I've seen it hundreds of times before, and it will never change.

Besides which, the time limit between searches on this forum is enough to make people not use it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...