We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1: Spa-Francorchamps

Mb

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding!! If that doesn't show how good Hamilton and Massa is then nothing will, I mean the man has such vision in that when he went for the first pass and saw Raikonnen was going ultra defensive he cleverly cut the track so as not to lose much time and then kept the pace just below Kimi and let him through as he should where he then passed him and kept the car on the track.

Lewis Hamilton and Felipe Massa are the kings of F1 imo this season.

Okay, now that just pissed me off.

First, the BMW mechanics perform the slowest repair ever (12 freaking seconds!), causing Kubica to lose 2 positions.

Then Hamilton gives a spectacular show of dirty driving, bumping into Raikkonen's car and causing him to crash 2 laps before the end of the race.

Then Heidfeld overtaking under the yellow flag and finishing third.

In fact, the only driver on the podium who deserved it was Massa, and I hope Hamilton and Heidfeld do get penalties.

Okay, now that just pissed me off.

First, the BMW mechanics perform the slowest repair ever (12 freaking seconds!), causing Kubica to lose 2 positions.

Then Hamilton gives a spectacular show of dirty driving, bumping into Raikkonen's car and causing him to crash 2 laps before the end of the race.

Then Heidfeld overtaking under the yellow flag and finishing third.

In fact, the only driver on the podium who deserved it was Massa, and I hope Hamilton and Heidfeld do get penalties.

First off, Hamilton was well clear of Kimi before he span because he is a retard

Second off, Heidfeld was overtaking on a part of the track that wasnt yellow

I was actually shouting at the TV at those last 4 laps, best watch this Season IMO

O

Hamilton was forced wide by raikonnen's dirty manoeuvre. Hamilton's only option was to take the escape lane so he gave the place back and re-took it on the following corner. The dirt came only from Raikonnen! And lets be honest it was a pretty novice move at best.

First off, Hamilton was well clear of Kimi before he span because he is a retard

How is Hamiliton a retard?

He span in the wet letting Raikonnen through. Raikonnen span straight after and let Hamilton back. Raikonnen kiss with the wall after all that, was his own doing because he was pushing to hard.

This has got to be the best final 2 laps of any F1 race in memory... Compared to a relatively dull race, the ending was pretty spectacular!

As much of a Lewis fanboy as I am, I still can't help but feel sorry for Kimi. Losing it on the run-off area surprised me as much as anyone else. He really should have deserved that 2nd place...

Ah well... Roll on Monza!

He cut the corner, because he had no other way to go! If you cut the corner, the rules say you must give the place back (obviously). He did, so what's the problem?

I smell something involving Ferrari, some money in a suitcase, a quite park bench and a few F1 Stewards!

Wow!, you have a great sense of smell! :D

But i agree!, Ferrari and FIA are definitely exchanging something...

Second off, Heidfeld was overtaking on a part of the track that wasnt yellow

Ah... I thought that the yellow flags were applying to the whole track, I suck at F1 rules :p. That must have been the smartest maneuvre in the history of F1!

Ferrari must have cried to the FIA cause Hamilton has been penalised 25 seconds putting him 3rd and giving Massa the win. What a joke!

Timo Glock was penalized too, losing the 8th position to Mark Webber.

Lewis Hamilton has had his Belgian Grand Prix victory overturned by the stewards, handing the win to title rival Felipe Massa, who finished second on the road.

Hamilton was given a 25-second penalty for cutting the Bus Stop chicane during his wheel-to-wheel battle for the lead with Kimi Raikkonen during the closing laps.

Although the McLaren driver appeared to lift off and was repassed by Raikkonen on the exit of the corner, the stewards ruled that he had gained an advantage by short-cutting the circuit.

"The stewards, having received a report from the race director and having met with the drivers and team managers involved, have...determine a breach of the regulations has been committed by the competitor and impose the penalty referred to," said an FIA statement.

Hamilton was deemed to have "cut the chicane and gained an advantage", thereby breaching Article 30.3(a) of the sporting regulations and Appendix L chapter 4 Article 2 (g) of the International Sporting Code.

With 25 seconds added to his race time, Hamilton has dropped to third in the classification behind BMW Sauber’s Nick Heidfeld.

The decision brings about a six-point swing in Massa's favour in the championship standings, reducing Hamilton's lead from eight to two points.

Raikkonen crashed out of the race on the penultimate lap and is now 19 points behind Hamilton with five rounds remaining.

I'd love to hear a steward try to defend this decision ... how on earth does it gain him an advantage when he was passed was going to pass him on the corner anyway?

Once again all the Kimi haters come out to play ...............

Anyway I have already had a Hamilton bumboy phone me up and criticise Kimi and then started 'biggin' up Hamilton whilst laughing at me because once again Kimi failed and frankly I am becoming sick and tired of F1, too much favouritism towards Ferrari, Hamiltons ego, Kimi constantly underperforming and a bunch of other stuff aswell.

No other sport is like this, all I can say is I'm glad the NHL starts next month ..........

BTW Hamiltons 25 second time penalty music to my ears :thumbsup:.

So you're admiting you're saying you're a Glory Hunter?

xD

Dude,

Back in the day when Kimi was at McLaren I supported him through thick and thin hell I supported McLaren but what with the Hamilton hype and other things I just don't love the sport and ofcourse I don't like to watch Kimi underperform but even I'm sick and tired of it now :mad:.

nige chillout... Don't be mad at Lewis because Kimi is off performance... infact before the last few laps he was doing well and just threw it away because someone challenged him.

As for the stewards decision:

What a joke! How much more biased can the FIA become?