We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Paris Motorshow - New Lamborghini - Porsche Panamera and more!...

CarMadMike

People like Dodge and Chysler should never make two door cars, imagine if they did... You'd end up with some terrible pumped up plastic muscle car.

If there's people to buy it then there is a point to making it. Simple. Come on look at the Lambo, its mad! If my dad bought one I'd have to accept he was cool.

Well Dodge and Chrysler already made two door cars and succeeded very well because it actually looks like a dodge or a Chrysler (Viper, Challanger, ME 412, Crossfire)

Lamborghini made a 4 door car just to compete with the Panamera and the Rapide... thing is that the Panamera looks like a Porsche and the Rapide looks like an Aston but the Estoque doesn't look like a lamborghini, imo none of those brands should of made 4 door cars because they're werent meant to do it exept porsche which already has SUVs.

You said that if theres ppl to buy it then theres a point in making it... One problem. Rich ppl will buy anything from Lamborghini, Porsche or Aston because they're famous brands... it could be a Lamborghini cardboard box car, people don't really care, they just want it because its new and its a Lamborghini, you get what I mean?

Well thats MY opinion: Supercar brands should make supercars ONLY. PEACE!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Dodge and Chrysler already made two door cars and succeeded very well because it actually looks like a dodge or a Chrysler (Viper, Challanger, ME 412, Crossfire)

Lamborghini made a 4 door car just to compete with the Panamera and the Rapide... thing is that the Panamera looks like a Porsche and the Rapide looks like an Aston but the Estoque doesn't look like a lamborghini, imo none of those brands should of made 4 door cars because they're werent meant to do it exept porsche which already has SUVs.

You said that if theres ppl to buy it then theres a point in making it... One problem. Rich ppl will buy anything from Lamborghini, Porsche or Aston because they're famous brands... it could be a Lamborghini cardboard box car, people don't really care, they just want it because its new and its a Lamborghini, you get what I mean?

Well thats MY opinion: Supercar brands should make supercars ONLY. PEACE!!!

And what we are trying to say is, Lamborghini Started out making tractors! :p

Also, With this "credit crunch" happening in the world, i think Lambos attempt to widen its market will work out good for them.

As for your comments on its design, Dont nearly all (not porsche :lol:) car manufacturers change their design once in a while?, Such as ford, the old mondeo looks nothing like the new one.

But, Its not tha case, The new lambo does have a few bits here and there from the other cars, the choice of colour also tells you the car is meant to look like the reventon also ;)

Im not trying to say that the Estoque looks like some other car, when I said that it looks like a camaro and a mazda I was just trying to say that it doesn't look like a lamborghini. But now I see that I used the wrong words so let me refrase:

The Lamborghini Estoque doesn't look like a lamborghini because its front engined, it has 4 doors and its doesnt have that famous lambo body style. In other words, It doesn't look italian, it looks american. (Im not comparing it to any american cars though)

Aston Martin one-77 (million pound car)

large.jpg

large.jpg

Citroen GT

large.jpg

large.jpg

And, amazing a Riced up ford kuga, done by ford :confused::confused::confused:

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Ferrari California

large.jpg

large.jpg

Mercedes Benz SLr-722 Roadster

large.jpg

large.jpg

Im guessing im not the only one screaming POOOOWWWWWAAAAHHHH

It should be a fairly stable ride even at 220.6mph - that's the curiously precise top speed of the 722 Roadster when the roof's up - thanks to a ride dropped 10mm from the standard, boring, see-'em-every-day SLR Roadster.
650BHP! :D

Lamborghini Estoque

large.jpg

large.jpg

Lexus IS250C

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

New Gold GTI, looks very similar to Scirocco

large.jpg

large.jpg

270BHP! w00t

Citroen C3 Picasso, funkeh, ey?, its an mpv :oook:

large.jpg

large.jpg

Source: Topgear

sweet...but if theres one thing i hate, people posting images right next to each other so it stretch's the page sideways...i'd rather have a tall and thin page and an immensly wide one...

Ive just seen a print screen from andreaz, i didnt realise the pictures werent below the others as it shows them below one another on my screen :confused:, im really sorry, if i knew they werent id of sorted them as i agree that is annoying :confused:, i dont know what to do about that though :o

The Citroens are awesome! Funky and totally refreshing.

The Estoque looks pretty kicking, especially the front and back. What I don't like about it is the front-quater view. The rear end, especially around the doors, could probably be sharper. Maybe they should cut the wheelbase a bit?

Ive just seen a print screen from andreaz, i didnt realise the pictures werent below the others as it shows them below one another on my screen :confused:, im really sorry, if i knew they werent id of sorted them as i agree that is annoying :confused:, i dont know what to do about that though :o

try putting the pic links like this

link A

link B

link C

instead of Link Alink BlinkC

it always works for me