We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nodz86

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning series 12 spoilers

To start off: the Porsche 911 GT2. I'm not a big fan of Porsches, and think they gave it a decent review. Really hilarious one too. But that Galladro. Wow. What a good looking/sounding car. I don't care what the 911 did on the track, respect for it doing it quicker, but that is kind of expected.

The lorries. The art of lorrying. About being a lorryist. Hmm. How best can I describe this?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There, that should do.

But seriously, only Topgear could do stuff like this. I remember thinking at the end of the last series that they surely have thought of everything to do, but oh no! They just keep coming back with even more hilarious brilliance and skill.

The mountain course was the best bit IMO. How hard can it be guys? Well it seems pretty, very hard indeed. The start was priceless. GO! *Nothing moves* I also love the number of times they cut corners with their trailers because they didn't judge it...at all.

The 'lets drive through stuff' ending was a great one still. How about Jeremy's cab flying backwards when he went through the wall! Ouch - lots of whiplash to be had there.

But overall it sure was a brilliant way to show that driving a lorry with precious cargo at high speed round an area designed to test cars to their limits is actually rather impossible. At least for 3 idiots it is.

The news was pretty normal, a few interesting jokes aimed towards some certain (ex) chat show hosts... And some decent ones about the Credit Crunch [For all your breakfast needs!]. And a brilliant use of the Dacia Sandaro there - James ignoring it was priceless.

Sir Parkinson was certainly pretty good. My dad is a Yorkshire man aswell as those two (actually comes from Rotherham where Clarkson had his first job - on the Rotherham Advertiser). Some good jokes in there that the foreign markets will probably miss, but you certainly can't say you haven't heard of him - and as Jeremy said, its presumably going to get better later on in the series.

Well certainly an interesting way to kick off a new series. Possibly reverting a bit back to the ways of Series 9 - where there possibly wasn't enough in each episode (one short and one large film). But its only the start of the series, so lets not make judgments just yet. Brilliant content, but not quite enough of it. 6.75/10.

The lorry part, i wet my pants several times, so hilarious!

Star in a bla bla car = boring as always, doesn't interest me.

Lambo/Porsche review: Really cool, must love that Lambo! :D

News: As always the humor was there again.

Overal score: 8/10 :p

:mad: BBC iPlayer hasn't uploaded yet :mad:, I mean the 9:00 - 10:00 program is up, but they wont put Top Gear on just yet as it will cripple their servers :mad:

Torrent it, much faster, and it's usually available for download on private sites within 20 minutes of the show going off the air. =]

^ One quick (serious) question. Would the SIARPC segment interest you if you knew who the guest was?

Just wondering, because on another forum that tends to be the way thigns go. And the introduction of TGAUS has really introduced me to the concept...

Didn't interest me, not a big parkinson fan, and I obviously know who he is, sometimes the people just don't appeal I guess.

Great Episode ... TG back on it's usual form

The Trucks were great ... Oh the building they had to do the powerslides in front of is where they filmed the last series of Fifth Gear, it's the main function suite area of Millbrook ... and the Alpine course is great fun ... trust me !

Thought they were nuts though driving through a reinforced brick wall!

I love this new series, seems to be reverting back to car, and 3 guys occasionally having a laugh formula, as opposed to amateur special effects and tons of gimmicks as a general family formula, which suits me fine.

what happened to richard's hair? he looks like he just woke up with the world's worst bedhair!

'He's got a personalised plate, he is such a pikey!'

I love this new series, seems to be reverting back to car, and 3 guys occasionally having a laugh formula, as opposed to amateur special effects and tons of gimmicks as a general family formula, which suits me fine.

what happened to richard's hair? he looks like he just woke up with the world's worst bedhair!

'He's got a personalised plate, he is such a pikey!'

I think Hamster was trying to out do James' do

Yeah what sort of person would have a personallised plate on their car <waits for some people from the forum to own up to it as I know who you are>

I think Hamster was trying to out do James' do

Yeah what sort of person would have a personallised plate on their car <waits for some people from the forum to own up to it as I know who you are>

lol, I've got one but it ain't on a vehicle. But it doesn't say my name either. Unlike oliver.

I thought it was good, more entertainment for the first show. Thought the end was rather stupid though, mays was the safest but the portakabin was stupid and then driving a magnum through a brick wall is even worse especially due to the way the magnum cab sits (you could tell by the way it lifted up off the cab mounts). The rest was good, but I would like to see some more car reviews rather than the fart arsing about.