We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Midnight Club Los Angeles :: Photos

Eudemon

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classy, pics please !

Yeah I'll get pics of all my cars

Anyways, I had a Challenger Concept and an RX-7 so I thought that the Camaro wasn't that useful, and the DUB one looks a bit bad, I had a tough choice choosing between a Miura or a Vette, I got a Miura since I needed an exotic, I only got rims for it, though they aren't very good(Lexani Fire)

Edit: getsakeimage.ashx?pid=7155925&fileid=5075335

This is my RX-8, its silver because my japanese neighbors in america(for summer) had one(a Silver RX-8) but this is an older pic, currently it looks the same but it has a Carbon Fiber hood =D

I also have a picture of my Challenger uploaded, but it had several changes

I've been taking my time playing this game.

Plus I get bored pretty quick especially as its all pretty 'samey'

Got this a few day ago though and have been thrashing it about the place.

Although it doesn't do too well against some of the AI that have unbelievable catch-up abilities. :confused:

I gave in earlier and sold my 300C (which I will post pictures of when PSN decides to e-mail me my password), my DUB Challenger (sold one of them this morning) and my DUB Murcielago to get an S7, and it sucks. Like, really bad. So I got rid of it and got me a normal Murcielago. And since yesterday I got the 3000GT from the time trial but sold it, got the Eclipse from the time trial and modified it nicely (IMO) and put it on Rate My Ride and got the Boss 302 Mustang from the time trial and made a Eleanor look-alike. WILL post pics when PSN stops being stupid.

:offtopic:

I have the PSP version (L.A. REMIX) but does anybody know what you get after you found the 20 hidden rockstar things ? I collected 1 and it said that if i got 20 off them there is a special surprise for me. Tommorow i'm going to make pictures off my Evo (but i have to make them with my camera)

Just found out, unless I remember the password for my PSN ID, i'm screwed. They said they sent me my password via e-mail this morning, still got no e-mail from them, and there are people on forums who got told that by PSN months ago and still not got it, so yeah, looks like no R8 for me or pictures from me getting posted :(.