We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Midnight Club Los Angeles :: Photos

Eudemon

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might upload some of my cars here soon.

I havent got many because I only go on my Xbox for a few hours on weekends.

But heres my first ever picture of my first car, well, part of it:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/getsakeimage.jpg

I'll try and take some more tonight.

Edit:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/Golf_GTI2.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/Golf_GTI1.jpg

I'll never excessively modify my Golf. I just can't do it. God knows how I managed to scratch it either. I was extra cautious driving it to the beach.

• 2 weeks later...
Is the R8 really worth the trouble to get it?

...I think so yeah... The prospect of getting another 'exotic' has kept me playing the game alot longer than I otherwise would have. Its not just that its an R8, its because its pretty special and take quite a bit of effort to get it.

I wanted mine because it's an R8. And due to the fact I effectively finished the game with only 190 career races meant I spent a while over the period of a week getting the other 160 races, mostly done via highway races.

I think to be honest the fact every race is about 3mins, the AI is sooo bendy in the rubber band effect and the traffic is well against you makes it really frustrating. One thing I hated was if you were in front the CPU seemed to precisely throw traffic at you to make you crash hard, yet when you fell behind because of this the CPU still did the same meaning catching up like the CPU allows itself to do to you was virtually impossible as the CPU just wants to win and keep you behind BUT not by beating you by racing but by hindering you with amazingly well placed traffic.

I would've got the R8 in november if I still played MCLA.....

Edit: I always drive my Challenger a lot(1970) it just has a lot of acceleration and can beat all Group 3 cars in a straight line, I like the 3000GT, especially without a Supra, same goes for the Vette, just fills up the no Viper thing =[