We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Midnight Club Los Angeles :: Photos

Eudemon

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Tool, your entire post got deleted for using a swear word, I guess? Pretty stupid that the whole post gets removed rather than just removing the one word but there you go...

Got the 3 new cars and they are all rubbish. :/

How did R* mess up the interior views so badly..

Haha Tool, your entire post got deleted for using a swear word, I guess? Pretty stupid that the whole post gets removed rather than just removing the one word but there you go...

Got the 3 new cars and they are all rubbish. :/

How did R* mess up the interior views so badly..

It's simple, just don't swear and your post won't be deleted. There really is no need for swearing or trying to bypass the swear filter.

The Eclipse is so damn ugly, The S5 is a good cruiser but feels like a 300C/Charger but lighter and has 6 gears, and the CL65... its okay but its ugly and feels similar to the S5. oh and the Interior itself is great, but the camera views for the interior suck, TDU has a better camera

The interiors are great.. I just imagine them in TDU. :drool::drool:

I am referring to the camera angles in the interior views. For example in the RX7, your character shrinks and can no longer see over the wheel very well at over 170MPH, lol? Many cars are like that. Such a shame because the interiors are really nicely modelled and coded well, in regards to accurate speedometers and revolution tachometers. Even the clocks work! (Only the digital ones though, if the analog clocks from the Mercedes worked it would be better).

Parted with my Camaro and some cash to buy a Z06. Modified it a bit, but not as much as I want to at the moment. Might post a picture or two in a few days.

Eh, got two off Rate My Ride.

It's meant to be blue and black but looks more purple and black in these pictures.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/RockstarWebServices/mcla/common/getsakeimage.ashx?pid=0&fileid=118688743

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/RockstarWebServices/mcla/common/getsakeimage.ashx?pid=0&fileid=118688744

Would look better but I can't afford anything after buying it, lol.

Nice Malibu Speed! :O

I went to R* social club and saw the requirements that I still need for the R8:

*Around 900 000$ more*

10%

*Driving distance: 4570 miles to go*

9%

*Consecutive wins: 12/25* (Does this mean that I have to win 25 races without losing or restarting?)

48%

*2 wheels distance 17miles/10miles* so that is complete! :thumbsup:

100%

*Wheelie distance: 8 miles to go*

47%

*21 hours of cruising still required* :O

16%

*Total special: 320/5000 uses*

7%

*Jump distance: 4 miles to go*

98%

*Career wins: 800 to go

15%

*Cars wrecked: 245 to go

2%

*Opponents hit: 344/1000 hits

35%

*Objects hit: 1680/10000 hits

17%

So it's a long way to go...

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/RockstarWebServices/mcla/common/getsakeimage.ashx?pid=10993966&fileid=119663705

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/RockstarWebServices/mcla/common/getsakeimage.ashx?pid=10993966&fileid=119663656

Guest turbo lag

So it's a long way to go...

...but you'll eventually get there. After you complete the career mode, you'll be around 3/4 of the way. :thumbsup:

(Does this mean that I have to win 25 races without losing or restarting?)

Yes, that is what it means. It's fortunate they fixed it really, because it used to reset to zero everytime you lost one, even if you'd won 25 in a row already.

Now it is patched though, so it takes the highest number you've one in a row and remembers it, rather than resetting you to 0% after you've finally reached 100% ;)

Yes, that is what it means. It's fortunate they fixed it really, because it used to reset to zero everytime you lost one, even if you'd won 25 in a row already.

Now it is patched though, so it takes the highest number you've one in a row and remembers it, rather than resetting you to 0% after you've finally reached 100% ;)

hang one could you please explain this a bit more im a little confuse here?

hang one could you please explain this a bit more im a little confuse here?

There was a bug of having that goal being reset to zero after restarting a race, even after you already won 25 races straight. Now, it remembers that how many races you did winning constantly race after race, and it doesn't reset after you've reached 100%

There's my shot of simplifying it.

There was a bug of having that goal being reset to zero after restarting a race, even after you already won 25 races straight. Now, it remembers that how many races you did winning constantly race after race, and it doesn't reset after you've reached 100%

There's my shot of simplifying it.

Thanks, that's completely corrert, +rep.