We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Iced kinda says bye to TDU

Iced_Bullet

Well, I have finally come to terms with the fact TDU PC is in it's worst state since August last year (when I bought this wonderful game!). I have been hiding behind and not accepting the fact TDU PC is kinda crap now (in terms of cruises) however tonight I finally couldn't ignore it. Of course there are the good times you have, hence the copious TDU:C cruises on video. However recently it's just become a joke. The official forums have become a ghost town, down to a mixture of other game titles and some individuals ...

I organise a cruise, then either people don't turn up, or they do, but they have connection problems or we get randomly disconnected. I'd just like to point out, I'm not flaming TDU:C members, as it's obvious real life comes before 'this world' :twisted:. However the balance of amazing cruises compared to utterly craps ones is far in favour of the latter. Therefore have stepped down from TDU:C PC cruise organising. I know we’ve had a spell not so long ago without any, but I tried to relight them again, but to no avail. I've realised I'm not getting people's 100% commitment and it's plain and simply not worth my efforts to organise and turn up to cruises when TDU servers make it impossible to cruise.

All I can say is I will be sticking round here (my 2nd home) as much as I am currently (take that as a good thing or bad :cheeky:) and now more than ever, can't wait till TDU2! Or another patch, to bring back the spark to TDU!

:sulk:

I know how you feel the TDU PC connection problems are even more of a problem since this summer. I can only guess they have downgraded the servers.

The club, cruises and games are on hold until TDU2. That is if TDU2 is going to be on the PC after the press are pushing the PC out over the famous pirate problems. But the other platforms have this same issue so hopefully they will continue to do all platforms as this make more sense if you want to make money.

I know how you feel the TDU PC connection problems are even more of a problem since this summer. I can only guess they have downgraded the servers.
That's what I thought. As the time will come when they eventually switch them off. Well that could be some time away I'm guessing.

So no black mafia cruise next week? :(
I'm not banishing people from ever organising them :p I may even turn up. I just said I'm not going to bother organising them.

Sorry to hear that Iced. :( I guess I kinda have to admit it aswell... :( I just.. haven't been willing to accept the fact that other games are appearing out there :p But I will still be playing every now and then (if we ever get our PC back... >.<) And I really hope that I can keep cruising with all of you from here :)

if atari did a little work and made a patch and added some new cars and bikes thne maybe people would be in to it alot again.... this unfortunatly will most likely never happen.... it will be a sad day when they shut the servers down..... letys just hope its not any timesoon on that note i have one question, when they shut the servers down(as i said lets hope not any timesoon) is it possible to make your online profile an offline profile or continue to use your online profile but just not online or whatever becuase i would like to have all my cars bikes houses and other things to use still