We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

1000 things we learned from Test Drive Unlimited

gingervette

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

485. Even if you'll go 200mph, and shift down to 1st gear, your engine will go up to 30,000RPM and it won't explode, and you will still be able to drive the car!

486. When you don't have enough money to pay the report ( I hope that's how you say it), you are going to jail for 30 seconds.

And how do you know that they don't have sex, you don't stalk them...do you? :eek:

Damn,someone is really going far in this...Stalking TDU people Renesis,WHERE IS YOUR HEAD?They can sue you!!!

492:TDU is making this thread still alive.

493:Oahu is the only place in the world where you can teleport yourself from a cliff to the island.How?Nobody in this world can explain that.Sadly.

502: The Car Devlery Missions, the people always say "your going to get it Repaired?" as if you've just said "i'll fix it for you!"

503: The same people just hand you the keys to there cars, not careing who you are or what you do!

504: Due to the above, Oahu is the easyest place to pull of a "gone in 60 seconds"

505: You can just walk in to a Estate Agents and buy a house and have it fully farnished and you living there within seconds! Without no paperwork or agreeing take out a morgage or anything!

506: A car delership will have an obsucre or rare edtion of a car...yet will not have the base edtion!(such as having the Shelby GT-500, but not an original Mustang, or a DB4 GT Zatago...but not a Normal DB4)

507: Theres more chance of finding a secondhand Alfa 8C than a Jag XKR!(last time i looked anyway)

508: The island of Ibiza will suddenly grow in population at the end of the year...much like how Oahu did back in 2006, and later in 2007!

509:I guess that people from Oahu don't need to walk,as they are born with driving licence.

Never saw a walking people.

510:As they have driving licence for whole life,they can drive for whole life.I never saw a car that stopped for a brake (AI).

Fix it!

• 4 months later...