We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Heeeeey Heeeeeyyyyy Baby! [Oct 2008 Stats]

Eudemon

......Ooh Aahhh! I Waaannna Knooooww the October Stats! :D

Good evening ladies and gentle penguins, as you will have seen from the last few months of our stats the forum is getting just a little bit mighty popular and with every passing month I am drinking more and eating more cardboard in order to keep the place running, soooooooooo what has happened this month then?

Well wouldn't you like to know, no really would you? Are you sure? Final answer? Ok then, come on down whatever your name is and view the stats below while I bang my head against the wall nice and slow. Oooh now that's smooooooth on your tongue.

Just a reminder that last month we were so close to 13,000,000 hits that even doing that would be great but well ....we can't just do things small here so the stats for TDUcentral in October was......

16,094,795 hits

97Gb Bandwidth

2,998,974 Pages Viewed

552 new members

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

AND AGAIN AND AGAIN A MASSIVE THANKS to all the modders who continue to create new and exciting cars and custom options for the vehicles in TDU. We hope you guys keep the goodies coming as the community here and ingame is drooling over what you are all creating! :thumbsup:

AS USUAL HUMONGOUS CHEERS to all our members and all the lurkers (*bark*) who also have helped towards this by being shy and just skimming every thread and then taking the info here and then bolting into the night like a crazed budgie on Lemsip screaming Queens' It's a Kind of Magic at the top of their lungs. Sanely though, we couldn't do this without all of you so keep it on us for the slightly strange way we conduct our experiments here and of course the news about TDU, as after all we do need to do that subject despite how earth shatteringly boring it may seem ...you diiiiiiiiig!?

Cheers all, you're greeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!!!

TDU Central Staff

The unfortunate reality of a forum is that you will always have people who signup just to read something and then they will leave, I've done it at car forums before. And then you have the people who register with the wrong email address and can't validate their account and then you have the good ones, the ones who come for the info but stay for the atmosphere and embrace the community and become a part of it.

You'll always have this no matter what but you can always tell how well a forum is doing by the members, if they get along and the board is active in areas then you got a well oiled machine, if the members are all each others throats then you got a sinking ship.

I don't take anything to do with this place for granted as I know it could turn at any moment and I am no bigger than anyone here, I help run and maintain it, but at the end I am still just a member of this community like the rest of you guys.

The unfortunate reality of a forum is that you will always have people who signup just to read something and then they will leave, I've done it at car forums before. And then you have the people who register with the wrong email address and can't validate their account and then you have the good ones, the ones who come for the info but stay for the atmosphere and embrace the community and become a part of it.

You'll always have this no matter what but you can always tell how well a forum is doing by the members, if they get along and the board is active in areas then you got a well oiled machine, if the members are all each others throats then you got a sinking ship.

I don't take anything to do with this place for granted as I know it could turn at any moment and I am no bigger than anyone here, I help run and maintain it, but at the end I am still just a member of this community like the rest of you guys.

I use a site called bugemenot if i want to log in on forums etc... for stuff i need. Its great, because i dont get the emails and i dont want to make a account. Only on sites/forums that are interesting like this one :D i make a account and visit it often