We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 30 Entry

Speed

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when the rules say 800x600 and your pic is much bigger than that ... then I think that means yes?! :oook:

yes, ok its to big, but i dont know size, how to change, were to change, i hate working on picutres, i just like taking them as good as i can, but i got an idea, hold on

(ill take the picture from POTW 28 vote, instead of entry, cause speed should have resized to 800x600

yes, ok its to big, but i dont know size, how to change, were to change, i hate working on picutres, i just like taking them as good as i can, but i got an idea, hold on

(ill take the picture from POTW 28 vote, instead of entry, cause speed should have resized to 800x600

Resizing is very easy, actually. All u gotta do is to download (free) "IrfanView", install it, open ur pic and then -> Ctrl + R -> then u enter 800x XXX and thats all ;)

cause speed should have resized to 800x600

As much as I enjoy copying and pasting 45 photos, it does sometimes get a bit tedious. Ergo, I'm not going to resize everyones photos when they can't be bothered to do it themselves... It's in the rules so it's your own responsibility.

Spent a cumulative of 5 actual hours trying to get imageshack and photobucket and flickr and everything working to upload this weekend, but didn't work. NOW, internet is fine, so I missed the deadline :(, so i'll just post here what I was going to post anyway :p.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Oh, ok, good, I'm entering that one then :D.

that doesnt look like drifting, more losing the back end and sliding into a tree :P

Unless that road suddenly because a completely straight road in the direction he is facing, he's completely lost it, kept on the throttle too much, thats why the smoke pretty much ended a few metres behind him.