We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2CV SUPER GT: Renault laguna 3.0 V6 24v [V1.1]

2CV SUPER GT

• Replies 100
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey 2CV are you the actual creator of these cars? Because if you are then you deserve the Modder tag buddy.

i dont think he is, cause it says AUTHER: whitch i think means the maker, but "cv is the guy who has converted it to TDU, means he has somthing to do whit the modding, so hes a modder, whitout being a modder, your choice.

All the cars that I had upload until now were 3D models created by others, giving me permition to convert their work on TDU. Oahu Cars Unlimited don't accept to upload illegal convertion (to use models or any work from others, developpement team or modders, without permition is not authorized). I hope TDU Central keep the same moral rules.

I support talents modeler in converting their works on TDU. I have my own work too, planned to release when it will be finished. To convert need to know many thing, and sometimes, to create new parts or textures as I did for LAGUNA : outside mirrors on low resolution body and shadow, lightning textures, dashboard and seat textures, wheels adaptation polygons etc.

I am able now to create my own model in knowing what sort of technics TDU need for a better rendering. But many convertions are planning yet and I am novice in modelling.

In my posts, Author mean the name of who made the 3D model. SG Mike for Laguna. Tsuka certified me that his Supra is "from scratch made" so, made it himself and authorize me to upload Supra on the site. If it is not, it will be erased from Oahu Cars Unlimited.

People who convert cars say always where the model come from. Those don't say that, haven't got any respect for others and must not be called modder.

Brian;124780']2CV please make a LP640 :p

The laguna is fantastic: i love it!

If you have a request, please make it in the "Requests" section. Of course, no one ever does anything about requests, and nothing will become of you're request. But you still need to do that if you have a request. :cheeky: Sorry, not my rules.

Anyway, someone already made an LP640. Scroll down on this page to download it: http://speedcarreview.com/?q=node/57

:)

-Leadfoot

• 4 weeks later...