We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

London Automotive Photo's. 56k get's pwnd.

Mb

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were in London! Why didn't you tell me; I couldve come up on the train. I live a 30min train journey from Charing Cross. Oh well.

Well I will be there next year in the summer at some point so I suppose you could always meet up with me there? Anyway I thought you didn't like "spotting" :cheeky:

Anyway nice pictures Mb and yes I am jealous...but I will be there next year when it's the "Arab Season" so i'm not too bothered :rolleyes: :cheeky: ;)

Oh and can you let me know how you are taking pictures in the dark really well? I see you are using flash but doesn't that blind the driver? I would have thought so thats all.

I would also love a high res of the yellow Vantage also. Very well composed shot ;)

@ Speed: I thought i mentioned that somewhere on the forums, oh well, to bad. Will bet there next year :p

@ David: I don't use the flash in the evening. I take of the polar filter, put iso on 1600 and get my F on 3.5. Then i put EV -1. Then with Photoshop i adjust some of the levels and reduce the noise ;)