We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Stripper Stories

gingervette

Been to Waikiki Strip lately? Me too!

Well if not, Waikiki Strip is the go-to place for all the news and info on all forms of Test Drive Unlimited. What's intersting is the stories you will hear from the "hardcore" strippers, the ones who spend all day there and never once go anywhere else. From these people, you can get the best info, cheats, and other things for our beloved TDU.

For Example:

• TDU has nitrous, did you know that?
  • TDU 2 is going to have 600 cars!
  • TDU 2 is going to be spread over 3 different continents!
  • TDU 2 is not coming out until the Xbox 720 comes out!

You have any Stripper stories?? Post them here for all to laugh at, I mean, uhh, get educated from ;)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Fizzkid in TDU-C?

I found him once in a Zonda Roadster, I gave him a friend request for no reason :p

Fizz is here iirc he is now known as Crying Cabbage.

@Shadow the strip is the one next to the Nissan Dealer and where you can jump the hedge into the park/fire department depending on your direction.

I've heard alot of stories but cant remmber them. The thing we liked doing (mainly with DIablo) is go there with us all in an exclusive car (F1 LM, Zonda Roadstar, Gallardo coupe and the Spyker) and let all the questions come.

I'm afraid I am actually guilty of preying on their stupidity. If I told you the way to a Zonda Roadster was to buy 5 normal Zonda's and sell them for 1K each on marketplace would you believe me? These idiots do.

lol, anyways, is the Zonda Roadster slightly worse than the Standard?

I wish I can have one of those, but how =[

* "Pay me $5m and I'll give you an Audi R8"

* "There's a DLC coming out with trucks"

* "There's a DLC coming out with bodykits"

* "In Hardcore mode your car has nitrous"

* "I hear in TDU2 you'll be able to get out and GTA pedestrians"

* "TDU2 is out at Christmas"

* "I can get you the exclusive cars, sell me a McLaren F1 for $50,000 and I'll send you a code"

* "My friends dads cousin works for Ubisoft and he said TDU2 is going to be set in America"

And the best one (had an accent)

* Idiot: "People I am a programmer for this game"

* Me: "Really, nice to meet you, so you're from Eden Games then?"

* Idiot "Yes."

* Me: "What Eden Games is it you are from?"

* Idiot: "Haha, you can't fool me, there is only one and it's based in Sweden"

* Me: "Riiiiiight, so that one in Lyon in France that actually made this game is just a cover for the secret covert studio that's in Sweden, ooh Atari are sneaky!"

* Idiot "I don't know what you mean .........anyway I have to go *leaves session*"

* "Pay me $5m and I'll give you an Audi R8"

* "There's a DLC coming out with trucks"

* "There's a DLC coming out with bodykits"

* "In Hardcore mode your car has nitrous"

* "I hear in TDU2 you'll be able to get out and GTA pedestrians"

* "TDU2 is out at Christmas"

* "I can get you the exclusive cars, sell me a McLaren F1 for $50,000 and I'll send you a code"

* "My friends dads cousin works for Ubisoft and he said TDU2 is going to be set in America"

And the best one (had an accent)

* Idiot: "People I am a programmer for this game"

* Me: "Really, nice to meet you, so you're from Eden Games then?"

* Idiot "Yes."

* Me: "What Eden Games is it you are from?"

* Idiot: "Haha, you can't fool me, there is only one and it's based in Sweden"

* Me: "Riiiiiight, so that one in Lyon in France that actually made this game is just a cover for the secret covert studio that's in Sweden, ooh Atari are sneaky!"

* Idiot "I don't know what you mean .........anyway I have to go *leaves session*"

lol man, I gotta cruise sometime with ya online in TDU 360...

So this stripper thing is just a rumormill?

It's not even really a rumour mill its just an area populated by idiots and big heads who want to look the business and sprew all this crap. The times I've sat there trying to explain to them that TDU is in fact a European game, nope they won't have it. Xbox is American and therefore all games developed for it are American made. These people are strictly a 360 thing.

I also cruise in an Elise, some guy with an S7 will actually think i'll drag with him, so he instant challenges me, so I place the finish line behind the strip where there are lots of turns and such, I was winning a little bit, then he pushed me away and I quit :p

I've spent many a good hour down at the strip.

But to be fair I'm experiencing very similar stories all over LA right now.

I spent about 5 minutes of my valuable time trying to convince a guy there he was doing a doughnut and not actually drifting. His reply:

"I'm drifting in a circle you retard"

I tried to explain that a drift normally goes form one point to another and not just on the same spot, but all I heard was "retard"

He even said that Lamborghini's can't drift. So I got out my Miura, Murcielago and Gallardo and got each one to drift past his little circle of smoke. Good times.:)

I've spent many a good hour down at the strip.

But to be fair I'm experiencing very similar stories all over LA right now.

I spent about 5 minutes of my valuable time trying to convince a guy there he was doing a doughnut and not actually drifting. His reply:

"I'm drifting in a circle you retard"

I tried to explain that a drift normally goes form one point to another and not just on the same spot, but all I heard was "retard"

He even said that Lamborghini's can't drift. So I got out my Miura, Murcielago and Gallardo and got each one to drift past his little circle of smoke. Good times.:)

The older ones(Countach, Diablo, Miura) probably can, the newer ones have AWD....