We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Stripper Stories

gingervette

I find it funny when people say they can drift on MCLA, it's usually a powerover or a powerslide, there's no real method of drifting in this game due to the default TC that's on in every car.

In fact I think you can actually do more of a drift with a bike than you can with a car if you face against a car and then just hit the throttle and let go.

I hate that drifting has to come into every bloody game with cars, it's killing the racing game, Forza Motorspot in particular and this is why I can't wait for Race Pro.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually tank them in my MV, nothing can touch it without getting in it's slipstream if the race is too the unofficial finish at the lights I mean. Crashing into the wall at the end will result in a Saleen and 'Egg getting it.

In a way it's kind of annoying though that under all that power the bike doesn't pull up. :(

• 3 weeks later...

I have a new one!

So I am down at the "Strip" in my McLaren F1 LM right?

And this HARDCORE McLaren (not fizzkid) comes up to me in some panic about me driving the LM.

He loved the car and could tell me the history about it and all the specs and everything.

He asked where I got it and I proceeded to tell him the story of the forums and the codes that may have expired.

He was sad and the conversation then continued as follows:

redvette77: Sorry, but I don't know if you will be able to get one :(

LM fan: Ahh, that's ok. The LM is my favorite but I can settle with my GTR

LM fan's friend: Don't worry, I can hack that car...

LM fan: Oh really? Well that's cool. Wil it be at the dealership?

LM fan's friend: Oh no, I mean I can hack HIS car. Like I will take it out of his garage and put it in yours

LM fan: Well that sounds strange to me...

LM fan's friend: Don't worry, it will be in your garage and out of his in 2 hours.

redvette77: O darn, and I was just starting to enjoy my car too, oh well...

2 hours later, redvette77 meets LM fans friend again:

redvette77: Hey man, I thought you were taking my LM from me...

LM fan's friend: (quickly leaves server)

Somehow, even with the new party feature from the NXE, the "Strip" still hasn't gotten old. And I don't think it ever will.

You'll get much more stripper action on the 360.

exactly right.

With Xbox giving the ability to vocally communicate easily, alot of trash and nonsense is spewed on a regular basis. The Strip is the easiest place to get all of this because it is where over half of Xbox TDUers spend thier time while in the game. People who want to make themselves sound smart or interesting make up rumors all the time and they spread very quickly. People who play at the Strip are most of the time very gullible.

It's just ery fun to spend time there to listen to what they have to say and to see what rumors have been started lately

Got another one..

Found one who says he knows "5 or 6" programmers from TDU and has them on his friends list. He apparently plays with them on a regular basis. But the hardest thing to believe is what he said about them. That being that all the programmers he knows are American. When I asked him where the game was developed his reply was "Well we never really disgusted that, but I am guessing in both America and Japan." And of course, as with most people, when I asked him, he said it was some sort of confidentiality. Also claims he can beat any car in the game with a Mercielago as long as he uses his steering wheel because it "turns up the sensitivity and makes the car go faster around corners."

I swear it never gets old...

There really is an endless supply of these people providing pure gold for the better informed. The times I have tried to explain the game being french developed and the times I'm told other wise "It was produced in LA studios"... *sigh* some of the people you meet on LIVE make you question how they ever set up their 360 to begin with let alone how they earnt the money to buy it.

The trouble with alot of our american friends is that they haven't heard of anything outside the USA. I think its something like 70% - 80% of them have never left America or do not know where other countries are. Thats why allot of them think everything comes from the USA and in england we vote for our Queen apparently, i never knew that.

There really is an endless supply of these people providing pure gold for the better informed. The times I have tried to explain the game being french developed and the times I'm told other wise "It was produced in LA studios"... *sigh* some of the people you meet on LIVE make you question how they ever set up their 360 to begin with let alone how they earnt the money to buy it.

Probably their parents helped them to set it up, or a guide...

The trouble with alot of our american friends is that they haven't heard of anything outside the USA. I think its something like 70% - 80% of them have never left America or do not know where other countries are. Thats why allot of them think everything comes from the USA and in england we vote for our Queen apparently, i never knew that.

unfortunately it is true, some of them do know about other countries but most of them never left USA and if they did its probably nearby places such as Canada or Mexico...