We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA :: Photos

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All the pics on this page are really good. I didn't know you could mod IV that much but with these real cars it looks as good as GT5. I've only tried IV a little, and frankly I think it sucks. :( The interface, controls, gameplay I'm not used to, I've gotten too used to GTA III era games.

I don't know if the pics are too big, otherwise I'll make them smaller;)

Way too big, maximum filesize is 350kB. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, I tried and failed. Everything looked white and something like that. Now I'm only using VisualIV and it looks good enough.

/contribute

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Hey Killaldude, well...technically you can add multiple cars in one time but most of the mods don't quite work like they should. So when you install more mods in a row, and the game crashes. You won't know which car caused it. As a matter of fact, even this SLS AMG isn't perfect. When I shoot at the rear of the car, it crashes my game.

And most of the time, when my game crashes I start all over again. Unfortunately modding GTA IV isn't as fun and flawless as San Andreas.

:( I wish it was just as fun and flawless. I wanted to play the game again, but this time with car mods. SO I downloaded one of those pre-modded CD images that already had a whole bunch of cars on it (I couldn't be bothered to install a whole bunch at first :p). So I started up the game and got that "Taxi Bug." I was able to sort that out, but then the game laggged really badly even though I have good system specs. I guess I'll have to go back to modding SA :p.

Thanks for the reply though ;).