We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Race Pro: Production Car Class Trailer

Eudemon

Thanks MS8 for the tip!

TeamXbox has some new media including a new trailer showing some of the production cars that will be available to race in Race Pro. I cannot wait for this game!

Trailer:

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360-hires/8385/Race-Pro-Production-Cars-Trailer-in-HD/

Screenshots:

http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/gallery/2061/Race-Pro/p1/

This game can't come quickly enough, shame it's not arriving till next year! ;) :D

according to the mag that I just took a quick look at in a well known supermarket there's a demo going to be available before Christmas ... and the game is out in Jan

the review mentions that it'll shock the PGR/Forza drivers ... means I'm going to be totally useless at driving it instead of just useless

But ...

Bring on the Alfas ! (the ONLY reason I want this game)

*drools*

*drools some more*

*closes mouth*

:D can I have it yet?, can I have it yet?, can I have it yet?, can I have it yet?, can I have it yet?

Finally a racing simulation game that looks half decent on the xbox, can't wait for the demo if their is one.

Nah I'm just about to eat thanks. ;)

Anyway RACE Pro is delayed to February and the demo is now pencilled in for January. Which believe it or not is only another 2-3 weeks compared to the original delayed release at the end of January. :D

I'm happy for one that Atari and Simbin are taking this title seriously and making sure it is in fact ready when it's ready. The new Atari perhaps?