We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MC:LA South Central DLC. now out on the 26th??!!

TimBud

Ah the 2006 Navigator. It's a beautiful one. We have the 2001 Navigator. If the third generation Navigator comes in, I will buy this game and blind all people with the stock chrome.

EDIT:

Speaking of Tahoes in this topic: http://jalopnik.com/396044/do-not-drive-a-suburban-near-utahs-dugway-proving-ground

I don't like the new Navigators(2007-present) their grille is too big...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the new Navigators(2007-present) their grille is too big...

I know, it's kinda looking like my braces. The grille I heard was inspired by the 50's Lincoln Continental. To be honest, I prefered the design message before the Navigator was redesigned. They used to be very elegant, but tough as well.

Yeah, would be interesting to see them do the Koenigsegg roofless.

Plus the Alfa 8C spyder would be awsome, although sadly not a licensed manufacturer.

The SLR roadster, now that would be sweet!

But I'd love the LP560 and a new V8 Vantage too.

I'm sure if they can get Alfa, they can get better stuff like Ferrari...

I wouldn't want to see an SLR roadster, I'd rather see an '08 Viper Coupe...

LP560 is alright, but a DBS/DB9 would be better than another Vantage...

also I'd like to see a Shelby GR-1, but it might not happen =[

A Diablo would be cool...

• 3 weeks later...

Just been following a few thread on the XBL forums.

There seems to have been a little FUBAR with the update (even worse than TDU's DLC6 i might add).

Even after downloading there is nothing new ingame except nearly 1.4gb of empty HDD

Will try to keep you updated

"Update: Alright mates. After speaking to Rockstar support, they had no idea about DLC release today. When asked about the offer on Marketplace a Rockstar rep wasn't sure and said that it was possibly a prep. for the DLC to already be downloaded for peeps once they officially release it, it's suppose to just be a short update."

So, Xbox Live screwed up.

-not my info

xbox MC:LA forums

Guest RB26DETT

aye! this was going to be a reason to pick up MCLA on PS3, i wasn't satisfied with the car list at first but with DLC, i want it. but now, M$ sucking ass! DAMN YOU! :mad:

aye! this was going to be a reason to pick up MCLA on PS3, i wasn't satisfied with the car list at first but with DLC, i want it. but now, M$ sucking ass! DAMN YOU! :mad:

True. I have a feeling that $50 million Bribe Microsoft gave Rockstar has something to do with this too.

You guys haven't paid attention have you?! :oook:

The release of the SC for the 360 is a huge snafu by M$. Its clearly been released ahead of schedule (by some intern who should stick to playing Sonic games, no doubt), and for free too. Aside from that the pack(s) DO NOT WORK. We just have less space on our HDD's.

So there is no need to cry because no body has it yet... us guys that have bothered to get a 360 just got a little teaser.

The $50 million M$ paid R* was for GTAIV only. That has been stated on these forums quite a few times before...

Neither was it a bribe! It was a legitmate business deal that Sony were too slow to pick up on because while GTAIV was being developed they didn't even have a machine for their customers to play it on. That was the biggest reason why GTAIV was delayed so much.