We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How do you type?

ShadowGT

How do you type?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How do you type?

• I hunt and peck keys with one or two fingers
    • I type with fewer fingers but I have to look
    • I use the 10-finger home-row style but i have to look
    • I type with fewer fingers but without looking
    • I'm a 10-finger home-row touch typist

Guest RB26DETT

i touch type but i can't offer tips as my mom enrolled me typing classes. yes at first i thought it was lame but it pays off. so after taking those classes, i practically memorized the entire keyboard. well, most of it. i still don't memorize the symbols above the numbers. :p

I look at the keyboard and type, with about 5 fingers xD I usually look up when I get to the end of a sentence and stuff like that though o_O

Is that what touch type means? That you don't have to look at the keyboard all the time? xD Wouldn't mind learning that! xD

Touch typing basically just not looking at the keyboard and type. May or may not use all fingers but just not look at the keyboard. Sometimes i type too fast and i jumble up the letters

i can type with ten fingers on the board at a time but recently i have had to use a few fingers and look down alot because my keys are damaged/unresponsive. generally i use a few fingers, just find it easier that way. I think slower than i type anyway :p