We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Nissan 300ZX V1.0

Tool831

I don't see how my interiors are dark, cause most people say they are too light so its either HDR that is making it black or 'dark'

On another note: Its not that simple to keep a interior from Eden and use it on a custom model. Cause the door panels auto locate and when a custom model is put on the door panels do not relocated on the new car model so that would mean i would have to lock the doors from opening and even the doors, which i don't wanna do cause that just lowers the whole quality.

• Replies 204
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how my interiors are dark, cause most people say they are too light so its either HDR that is making it black or 'dark'

On another note: Its not that simple to keep a interior from Eden and use it on a custom model. Cause the door panels auto locate and when a custom model is put on the door panels do not relocated on the new car model so that would mean i would have to lock the doors from opening and even the doors, which i don't wanna do cause that just lowers the whole quality.

I see....hmmmm.... Damned what a difficult game to mod ! :mad:

I suppose that I couldn't get my red inside/dashboard which suit so good with a black body paint :cry:. About this point, which color will you choose for us?:rolleyes: (you have to find a neutral one suiting all body colors)

Well I guess that I have to cope with a HDR turned off (that's a shame, 'cause I really love this effect) just in order to manage seeing any detail on the dashboard.:sulk:

That's the way this complicate TDU game is. No way to catch eden quality with new mods even if you get very, very close.

Exterior differences are that the Zonda F has one more headlight/taillight, and some carbon fiber showing here and there, and you can see the Benz V12 exposed

titanium exhaust system too, so it sounds different ;) and its got an extra 50bhp over the Zonda S (100bhp extra in the Roadster though :eek:)

the interior is a bit more insane than the Zonda S too.

titanium exhaust system too, so it sounds different ;) and its got an extra 50bhp over the Zonda S (100bhp extra in the Roadster though :eek:)

the interior is a bit more insane than the Zonda S too.

The rear wing on the F is also single and not double like the Zonda C12 S. ;)

Can i ask what the difference between a regular Zonda & a Zonda F is?

There some deifrrences in perfomances and a good number on detail enhachments between Zonda (99) and Zonda F (05)

http://www.supercars.net/cars/1424.html (Orginal Zonda C12 from 99, the frist one)

http://www.supercars.net/cars/2096.html (Zonda C12 S as you knwo from TDU)

http://www.supercars.net/cars/3111.html (Zonda F)

For the visual changes take a look on the photos but there the main changes:

The first Zonda had a single spoiler, that got splitet into Two spoilers by the S version (Base for the frist roadster). It also got a V shape on the front hood.

The F version got again a single spoiler (the pslit up merged back to a single spoiler like the C12 had.) Head and rearligths got another ligth (now 3 instace of two) The Engine hood has in the F model a glasscover (Idea token from the Roadster I guess) As well as a Carbonfibler shown lower body Panel. The Roof Panells changed from normal Metal to naked carbonfiber as well and the rearmirrors got relocated further to the front. There also two more air outtakes and intakes on above the wheels on the topside of the car. And the Interior should have become changed in detail by the F Model (Althougth I can't figure out what changed there beside the Font saying Zonda F instace of just Zonda (or Zonda S)

For the perfomance changes:

Zonda C12:

394 bhp

185 mph topspeed

cost 280.000$

Zonda C12 S (99 model)

550 bhp

210 mph toppseed

3,8 sec 0-60

cost 325.000$

Zonda C12 S (02 model) / Zonda Roadster:

555 bhp

220 mph topspeed

3,6 sec 0-60 (quicker as in the first car with has no data on it)

cost 350.000$ (note the Roadster costs even more thne that)

Zonda F (05 model)

650 bhp

topspeed probally around 220+ (but no details there)

3,5 sec 0-60

cost 741.000$ (holy that ALOT!)

Zonda F (09 model)

probally a V12 upgrade to 700+ bhp OR a upgraded V8 fromt he SLR also aiming to 700+

topspeed and accuration figures are unknown but by a even strong engine again it should go faster onces more.

cost is unknown, i expect the same as the first f model

Picture of a erlier Zonda F 09 prototype seen together with the SL65 Black series prototpe in ariizona? last year testing What is noticed is a whole nre frotnbumber with a lot more air incoming, and much larger airintakes on the rear half probally for the engine.....

I hope this is not overkill and could answer the questions what did change

Back to topic I like this preview pictures a lot on the Zonda it seem to become as promissful as the Lp560-4 became. I still hope for a nice dash board model, sinces I spend more of my game time inside it.

As a stupid question.... if the whole eden dashboard can not be used because of the doors, can maybe at last the middle section (where the dashboard part and seats / middleconsole) are located be used ?? Then dunno how the quality is from the Juiced2 model but the NFS model had a lower quality interior saadly.anyhow I will give this definitly a try when its ready :D

Zonda F & S2000 Stopped!

Due to job wise, i have a job working in the mine's. Which is traveling around alittle bit etc. i start Monday. So unfortunately have to stop these cars.

I am serious about this, i did really wanna finish the Zonda F but seeing im traveling now and will have basically no internet connection.

Zonda F & S2000 Stopped!

Due to job wise, i have a job working in the mine's. Which is traveling around alittle bit etc. i start Monday. So unfortunately have to stop these cars.

I am serious about this, i did really wanna finish the Zonda F but seeing im traveling now and will have basically no internet connection.

Unfortunately bad news, however, did u planed to give your models to other modders to continue?

Wish you travel happy:thumbsup: