We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

1000 things that annoy you in life

eleKtro

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

82. Me

HEY!

129. Not only being single, but all your best friends being in couples and being lame, not coming out to get drunk etc.:rolleyes:

130. Random foot cramp, really hurts!

131. My procrastination habits. Got a 7,000 word assignment due by 5pm Tuesday, it's sitting around the 2,700 mark at the moment...

132. Aberdonian drivers / traffic.

133. Being hopeless with women too.

114. STAGECOACH!!!! I have just missed the bus twice before realising they have changed the timetable back 5 mins right in the middle of the exams period, so luck I don't have a 1.30 exam today or I would have missed it. Drivers are rude, always late, sometimes juse drive past you leaving you late, wet and cold and all this for a bargin £518!!

Lol when i had to catch the stagecoach bus to college it never turned up and when i got back my mum rang up to complain and they said i must have missed the bus which i know i was there early.

Then we found out the bus crashed into a biffa lorry 1 mile down the road.

Gah, don't get me started on stagecoach. I had one stupid woman pull into the stop, slow down and then pull out and drive straight past me. There were only a few people on the bus and she knew I wanted to get on because it's the only bus on that route and I even stuck my arm out. It's a good job I haven't seen her again.

Ahh well, could've been worse, she could've run me over

ARRIVA FTW!!! Cheaper then Stagecoach, more services where i live, ALWAYS ALWAYS STOP!!

134. Having all your mates on your back for dumping your gf >.>

135. Having your EX hate you and make up lies about you

136. Having parents moan at you for getting a detention

137. Having to turn my pc off at 8 coz my mum is trying to be an army sergeant just because i got a detention...

151. People who say LOL instead of laughing at something funny. (saying the letters L O L instead of laughing) I seriously just want to punch em in the face.

Lol, you reminded me of sth

152. People who use so many abriavations that you can`t understand them

Rofl, r u kidding me, that was srlsy lol....

:mad:

162. Knowing the fact that my favorite gospel singer won't apear in my state again for a looong time

163. Being single but wtaching my best friend and my cousin smootching their gfs, making me want one really badly :(

164. Stupid economy crises threatning Dodge to sell Viper -.-"

165. Having TSS on MSN at 1 am calling me "unproductive" and spending an hour correcting my spelling, and calling me a deer! How inferior!