We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Coloring dilema?!

Skepsis

Oh common now,like there's impressionable children in their tender age lurking the forums...:oook:

Anyhow,let's try that again. Constructive advice will be appreciated!:thumbsup:

The post went something like this:

:oook: I'm confused,is there some colour table which works in TDU???

I'm trying to make a black rim with a red stripe around it and I just get kind of a light red shine instead, and If you look at it at a really steep angle it turns more red btw???:rolleyes:

I have no problem turning it black though,but something is wrong with colouring...and some rim's most outer part doesn't even take black colour!

So,does it depend on a rim what you can do with it or what?

And for example,I've looked at Mclaren's rims which have a bright red part, but in the file which we mod there is nothing actually painted red,WTF???

Does anyone have a clue what is going on with that,I'm sick of going through all the steps for trying every little change to see if it works!!!:crying:

btw.I'm using tdu modding tools/dxtbmp/photoshop cs4

Ok Safiro,I get what you're saying,and thank you for responding,but on the other hand I've downloaded lambo rims which are black and have green circle,but you can see it in the game normally somehow!And when I tryed just changing the green to red it happened as I described...and you explained...

So how do you explain that? one color(or shade maybe even) works and others don't???:confused:

Is it really a matter of shades of colors or maybe format,although I always use the one of which is original file so...:oook: