We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

WTF!? Am I halucinating or what?

The Queen

Well something really strange happened in GTA IV today. I was playing with Beemer and Pyrre and was just mucking around.

I was down at the carnival area in the south of Broker and was clambering on things and climbed up onto the top of the control tower thing for the Big Wheel and was standing there for a few moments. Beemer came running up to me trying to get up there but couldn't so he starting throwing grenades at me which missed. But then he threw a last one and said something like "Happy new year lolololol".

You may think i'm crazy but from when I was on top of this building to after Beemer had said this I had done it all before? I mean it's like it was in a dream I had a couple of nights ago. It happened the exact same way both times and I could have actually told Beemer he was going to say what he said even before he said it? Am I going crazy or delusional or what?

I was thinking he is gonna say "Happy new year lolololol" now, and he did and I was just sitting there, completely freaked out, thinking WTF! Like why did I know he was going to say that? What in me knew this was going to happen? :oook:

It was 3am or so when it happened but still. I actually registered having seen myself on this building. There was even a dark sky when it happened before! Also that I had been through what I just relived on the game sometime in the past.

Actually it occured to me after I came off the game that it was supposed to happen? I did actually think about going to bed about 1am and this was before I went on the game but something in me said that I want to play it. Beemer was upset I never went on with him earlier so I made it up to him and went on instead of going to bed.

I bet the majority of people who reply or see this will think i'm crazy and am making this up for some sort of joke but I am deadly serious.

I'm starting to doubt myself now because I, myself, think it's so absurd but I know what I saw!

Well i think we can all tell you were super freaked out, cos your grammar and punctuation's all gone to pot!

But seriously, it just sounds like an extreme case of Deja Vu, like Zikco said. I myself have been in situations where, while something is happening, i go, "Wait, this seems really familiar"... Don't worry too much about it, it's just another one of the mysteries of the human brain.

... Then again maybe not. You never know, you might be developing some sort of weird mutation ;) :cheeky:

I get this all the time at home and at work, and i always think I'm loosing the plot.

But when this happens it means something has chaged in the matrix ;) :p

I get this all the time, I`m just feeling like I have done this before, even if I haven`t and I know what`ll happen...it`s just wierd, but I guess we`re all speshul...:drool: