We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Early Concept Art/Ingame Screens (not Official) [!UPDATE #5 2009-07-18]

Eudemon

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the German Forum, TDU-Gameprophets:

translation:

"Hey Folks,

I have accidental got some news about Test Drive Unlimited 2 because I got in touch with an employee of Atari because of preordercodes of the Xbox360 version [...] and then I began to talk about Test Drive Unlimited and he divulged me following infos:

*I´ll be offroad-races (with cars like Audi Q7 for exapmle)

*There will be some new online-modes (chases with friends or you can drive with your friends in one car)

*Furtheron he talked about wonderful graphics and of a "beautiful new world where you can explore as much as you want"

*Release should be end of 2009/ start of 2010

Sound very well but if the thing with the release works I risk to doubt."

I hope I translated good for you ;)

Source and post: http://tdu.gameprophets.com/forum/thread.php?postid=659751#post659751

Sounds like a stripper to me :nuts:

WOOOOW!! Being smart today, just did some random things and :

http://www.tdu2.fr/

Woilah

Edit : here is one more : http://www.testdriveunlimited2.fr/fr/

Could anyone transelate this page for me? That would be great *points at Mike* :p

Wow, they can make a joomla website. Must find how they did it. It's all the information from here Beemer like tWm said, plus it wouldn't be .fr it would be .com for an official site.

To interject this thing, tdu/2.fr are a really good French and all round TDU community. They actually have the benefit of being able to have some yet very limited contact with David Nadal himself. In fact it was there that Nadal asked for feedback about the controls and handling of TDU especially in the bikes.

He also confirmed that the TDU2 media we showed was not fake but was however very early concept works and tests so to speak (loosely quoted).In fact he put across a nice example of how to think of how these will relate to the final game; Think of a car sketch by a designer, now remember how the final model will turn out compared to that sketch. (ie; What you originally see won't necessarily be what you get).

If you're French or know the language then tdu/2.fr is one valuable resource indeed!

To interject this thing, tdu/2.fr are a really good French and all round TDU community. They actually have the benefit of being able to have some yet very limited contact with David Nadal himself. In fact it was there that Nadal asked for feedback about the controls and handling of TDU especially in the bikes.

He also confirmed that the TDU2 media we showed was not fake but was however very early concept works and tests so to speak (loosely quoted).In fact he put across a nice example of how to think of how these will relate to the final game; Think of a car sketch by a designer, now remember how the final model will turn out compared to that sketch. (ie; What you originally see won't necessarily be what you get).

If you're French or know the language then tdu/2.fr is one valuable resource indeed!

I wish I had paid more attention in French at school now, but I can just use google translate for a rough idea of what it says.

Holly mother mary's push-up bra,this is awesome news!:D So TDU is going more GranTurismoish with all the license test and hopefully fixed(moon gravity/terrible understeer)physics from the get go? I likeeeee it already!:) I'm not so sure about the off road thing,but if it's done properly,that's also gonna be loads of fun! Now I cannot wait for the E3! +I just hope they fix the physics FIRST, AND THEN start adding a story or whatever to make it more interesting!

Hmm, im not a reader :D

And if they come, whitout bugs.

Im sure going to buy the game.

Otherwise i w8t until its cheaper.

But, new cars will be there right?

More then tdu1 i hope.

Mitch ;)

There will definitely be new cars since we can't go off road in a ferrari or some other exotics . :lol: