We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Early Concept Art/Ingame Screens (not Official) [!UPDATE #5 2009-07-18]

Eudemon

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diablo isn't Namco where Tenebra went??

http://www.e3expo.com/content/1146/exhibitor-list/

If you look at the list for the trade exhibitors you will also see that Codemasters is not listed???????

They have Dirt 2 coming out as well as other stuff so why not listed?

They also have Fuel out at the end of this month and theres been no word of demo's and hardly any new screens or video's :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
some news about TDU2? it's a real shame that we could not see nothing of this game on E3...

well atari was in the list for e3 to show "something" but pulled out last minute, and my guess is that it was tdu2, it had to be,

Im sorry to argue with you zi3m but Atari were never on the list nor Eden games...

ever since E3 listings were anounced we have been watching the listings to see it there is any showing from Eden or Atari but nothing....

Check back on the posts that we all have been making on here in relation to TDU2 and any news.

yeah, it is a shame that TDU2 was not demo'd at E3, that would have generated a lot of hype, although I hear they havent gotten heaps far into it yet. Im fine with waiting, I waited i think 4 years for Super Smash Bros Brawl, but it was worth it. Heres hoping the same lol

• 3 weeks later...

Went scouring the internet after TDU2 info and found a wealth of stuff, some which would be wrong to show as it would spoil what I hope would be the eventual announcement of the game itself.

Enjoy!

Update #4 is in the first post!

I think I'll be surprising BADNED with this stuff mate to be honest. I spent a good many hours hunting this stuff down including a very detailed experience talking about a lot of things in the game (at pre-production status) but like I said I don't want to post it as I think the hopeful announcement whenever that may be will do this for me.

WOW!

:excited::excited::excited:

This is like a revived WIP thread of an awesome Crysis mod! If, um, you follow Crymod... But anyway, this is fantastic! Yay! Lots of stuff.

Thanks BADNED and Diablo! Can't wait for the official announcement of the rest of the stuff. :)

Oh, and now I've got an awesome PC to warm up for TDU 2 on. 'Cept it's broken, but hopefully I'll get a new Motherboard for it soon. :P

-Leadfoot