We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Early Concept Art/Ingame Screens (not Official) [!UPDATE #5 2009-07-18]

Eudemon

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the following if your bored

My TDU1 experiance was destroyed by many things. Problem 1 was the POS TV i used to have, so bad i could read ANY of the text in TDU so i had no idea how much $ i had, or how much stuff cost that i was buying. [now i have a 32" vizio] THEN, my roomate knocked over my 360 and pwned by TDU disk. Then, my 360 got the 3 red lights. Then, 1.5 years of save data got corrupted for an unknown reason. Then, i paid for the extra car pack, and none of the cars showed up in the game. Then, TDU stopped letting me play at all if i wasnt on the internet, which is hard when you need to borrow your roomates 50 ft ethernet cable to do so. THEN, i tried playing it on my laptop, which couldnt run it at all. THEN, i bought a super desktop, but didnt have a controller so i had to play with the arrow keys. NOW - FINALLY, i have my PS3 controller working with my desktop, and i have the game, and the megapack and the mods and im happy now.

In conclusion, i hope TDU2 comes out on a counsle i own.

[uPDATE #5 :: 2009-07-18]

TDU2: An early look at the Map

tdu2_map01.th.jpg

Look at this Image.... to the left of what car it tells you yoru driving and in the top, middle, there is a rain clound & a moon! OMFG!!!! Rain, an night time, and is that a 24hr clock! Oh... I think I need to sit down :drool:

RD

i don't know if that what you all say about TDU2 is real

i think it's a fake cause i never heard something about it from atari

i think this is fraked

Well I think the pics are real they are just early concept versions + didn't the French guy from Eden confirm back in 2007 that TDU2 was under development. Which should mean that we should here some news before the end of the year, and hopefully the game will be released sometime next year.:pirategold:

didn't the French guy from Eden confirm back in 2007 that TDU2 was under development.

Was. Projects get started/trialled and then don't continue plenty of times in game development. We have nothing to assure us that the game is going to come out yet.

Was. Projects get started/trialled and then don't continue plenty of times in game development. We have nothing to assure us that the game is going to come out yet.

Tell me about it, Was looking forward to Duke Nukem Forever(Which did take Forever), Only for the people in charge to sack the 3DRealms team, which pretty much put an end to DNF.

Hopefully it won't be the same with TDU2, and by this time next year we will all be playing the game. (Fingers crossed)