We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rhythm is a dancer, it's a soul's companion [Feb 2009 Stats]

Eudemon

You can feel me everywhere! :nuts:

Good Mormon Giant Ham!! How are we all this fine Sunday window cleaning, dinner eating, Charlie Sheen-ing evening? Good I hope, if you're not leave now, you're not welcome and if you're one of those silent laugh under your breath jokers well hasta la pasta your ass-ta, you're not worth halving, never mind fulfilling. ;) Just displaying, you're as welcome as the lurkers! :eek:

Left, lets get left up to business. The stats for January were goatblowingly excellent (don't knock it till you try it!) and set a Warner Bros for the year ahead, however right after January you have February and of course that is a short month and thus you know the stats are going to be bin worthy, in fact why should I even post them if they're going to be that bad I hear you not even thinking, well the answer to that question is simple........ no that's the answer, simple. It might not make sense to you but I assure you that that is in fact the right answer to that question, that I never asked you that in the first place doesn't matter. The fact that you can't get that is not my problem and that that confuses you in that way is nothing that I can help you with. You have to deal with the fact that that doesn't result to that that you were thinking that that should be. That is a discussion that will be undertaken another day, that much I know. Now that that's out of the way let's get back to the subject that we are here to see. I'm sorry but I'm not saying any more about that above and that's that! :oook:

*hears brains explode*

February 2009 Stats, come on down!! NO wait stay up, nice and high yeah like that, thank zoo.

21,793,714 hits

88Gb Bandwidth

2,760,892 Pages Viewed

62,089 Unique Visitors

798 new members

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Oh my gosh He's making eyes at me and I don't mind at all.

*huh?*

Sorry I had the radio on. Well well well even though this month was a short month we still had a rip snoring one at that and I think you'll agree that I look good in a giant sweetcorn costume. Thank you thank you thank you to all our glaciers, snowboards, skis, goggles, boots, chairlifts, summits and of course the abominable snowman. Without them we couldn't go on holiday in the desert without looking stupid.

So yes again the stats are good and I think *ouch* had we had those other 2 or 3 days we June have lost last month. Watching March will be interesting not least because she's hot but because the months and news will slowly be stalking out of the shadows and creeping up on unsuspecting ice cream van drivers and running off laughing like you kicked a lampost.

So yet again another verruca'ing month and one that I hope will continue until ...well it ended so that was kind of stupid wasn't it? Ah well time for my nightly kick-unboxing so take care everyone, all the best and remember we have your teeth.

Tudors!

:cheeky: :stinks::drool: :p :D :cool::thumbsup: :twisted:

TDU Central Staff

Over the Pot?!!?

--------

Awww, you edited it :crying:

I caught it too and it will make an appearance in a future stats thread.

To compare guys, 2009 upto now is already over 50% of the total of 2008 in hits, I haven't checked the other numbers but I'm sure you can guess yourself that this year is going to goatblow (:D) last year away!

Want to know the secret to his madness. It's not drugs, it's not alcohol. It's good old Irn Bru, yes give the Scottish a glass of that and it has the effect of any drug!

I had Irn Bru last week but it didn't have that affect on me :(

Think about it people, if you donate enough we can put him back in the home.

I've done my fair share of donating and ARSEing

I had Irn Bru last week but it didn't have that affect on me :(

I've done my fair share of donating and ARSEing

That's because your not Scottish, and yes you have, we need another 12months of filling our goals and we'll be able to put him back in the home.