We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

We'll just keep plodding along!

Baldy

Ladies, Gentleman and FAIL! here at tduck, we have a really bad odour coming from the drains, which is why we decided to call the drain doctor. Anyway they fixed that so we decided it was time for another moderator.

As you probably all know this place grows daily like grass, although it's not as green unless your a supporter anyway i'm rambling. What was this thread about again??? (thinks) . . . . . . .. . . . . (gets headache)!

Ahh yes a new moderator. So who did we choose i hear you cry. Well stop crying, because that's a bit crazy, surely it would be easier just to ask us. Well actually you don't need to ask, as i'm going to tell you. Yes this thread is to inform you who it is. Even though so far there has been nothing informative, i will get there in the end.

Infact here is the end. Our new moderator is PC Plod, AKA Mellors, the longstanding member has been desired for our team for a long time. Due to reasons beyond anyones control this has not happened but now the time is right to bring him on board.

So we've docked at the port, let the ramp down and let him on board. Welcome to the party boat mate, we can see all the members on the fail boat accross there (looks, laughs) just kidding guys :cheeky:.

So welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome to the team.

Haiiiiii *waves* :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Brown nosing payed off then Mellors :cheeky: .......

Welcome to what looks like the only career that can survive the economic downturn .........

Anyway enjoy your new job ... blah blah and follow all commands otherwise the P45 will be on your desk :D.

Brown nosing payed off then Mellors :cheeky: .......

Welcome to what looks like the only career that can survive the economic downturn .........

Anyway enjoy your new job ... blah blah and follow all commands otherwise the P45 will be on your desk :D.

Shush you! *finger hovers over infract button*

Shush you! *finger hovers over infract button*

Infract me dude !!!!!!!!!!

It'll be your first chance of using your new powers :D.

Besides ..... you all know sooner or later I'm gonna have one, might aswell be for jokes :thumbsup:.

Infract me dude !!!!!!!!!!

It'll be your first chance of using your new powers :D.

Besides ..... you all know sooner or later I'm gonna have one, might aswell be for jokes :thumbsup:.

If I did infract you, it wouldn't be the first time I've used my powers :p

How did i know this was going to happen? :eek2:

About 2 nights ago i was talking to 'The Red Box' and said exactly "Oh next i think PC Plod will be the next mod, i won't be surprised its pretty obvious"

Nothing bad of course just knew it was gonna happen is all. :cheeky:

Guest RB26DETT

All I can say is...

PLODEH!

lol. behave yourself and try not to burn this place down.

*sigh*

How do you like you tea/coffe?

+ on a side note, has this update meant I get a Modders badge too? =D Woohoo!

Black coffee, two sugars please.

And yes i've given you a Modders badge, well deserved for you McDonalds mod and of course the other ones you have done.