We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Damage and Tire wear

Brad_F430

well, maybe an good suggestion indeed,

but what about the noobies who just race for fun and crash their cars into everything they see, they have to run constantly with their wreckage to the garage and let it get fixed

also the damage models would greatly increase the size of the game itselves, and i guess nobody is waiting for a game with the size of 20GB, because that would ask great computer spec's to run that

but in theory ?

yes, good idea (:

I'm not for damage. It's one of the things that I like about TDU now. Hawaii is a mountainous area with twisty roads and you fall off a lot. Imagine being half an hour into the island tour and one of your wheels lock up and you spin into a tree.

Fuel and tire wear doesn't bother me, it could be a nice addition, especially if fuel stations were like pit stops you could easily use in longer races.

• 4 weeks later...
I think that it should have damage and things like tire wear and other things like running out of petrol and breaking down, even supercars break down. Not just alfa romeo's

Sorry but most cars i see on the side of the road= ford,bmw,VW,seat

I never see an alfa romeo.

I drive now my whole life alfa romeo's.

1 time we had an issue, the cable for the cooling system (airco)

had a line broken, the car whas made in 1999 the pipe whas broken in 2007.

So if u say alfa romeo's always break down.

Then ur a terrible lyar, and it used to be in the old days like 70's 80's.

Not today!

I never have issues whit alfa romeo's.

Mitch ;)

Ferrari won't allow it I'm afraid. And before you signal other games that do allow damage remember there are AI civilian cars and it's freeroam, look at MCLA to see what marques would allow pedestrians and damage though.

As usual Lambo is there and surprisingly considering their earlier days so is Mercedes!

Sorry but most cars i see on the side of the road= ford,bmw,VW,seat

I never see an alfa romeo.

I drive now my whole life alfa romeo's.

1 time we had an issue, the cable for the cooling system (airco)

had a line broken, the car whas made in 1999 the pipe whas broken in 2007.

So if u say alfa romeo's always break down.

Then ur a terrible lyar, and it used to be in the old days like 70's 80's.

Not today!

I never have issues whit alfa romeo's.

Mitch ;)

My Dad's friend has a new alfa GT, It spends weeks on end getting fixed as it keeps on breaking down. He had an Alfa 156 before that, that always used to break down also

You may have never had issues with Alfa romeo's, but others have, maybe not as many people as before, but they still aren't perfect, i can see where he's coming from, he isn't a liar.

I think Tire wear would be good, maybe have oil also, so we have to take the car for a service every now and then. Damage, i'm not 100% sure about, since i crash a lot :lol:

My Dad's friend has a new alfa GT, It spends weeks on end getting fixed as it keeps on breaking down. He had an Alfa 156 before that, that always used to break down also

Thankyou,:thumbsup: Alfas are unreliable especially with the electrics.:monkeydance:

• 3 months later...

well i`m in for tire wear.squiky starts burnouts that`s gotta leave some rubber behind.and for damage too.small scratches engine back-fires.keepin` up in high-revs breakin` down.small things make games better.small details like this.and a option that would turn off damage.

Damage... I don't think so because lets say, I'm enjoying a cruise and somebody that I don't know comes up and hits me for no reason and damages my car. I would be unhappy. :)

But, the tires, that would be good because when you are the highest level, such as champion, you run out of things to spend your money on and with all of the cars a typical champion owns, tires can potentially be expensive.

Damage... I don't think so because lets say, I'm enjoying a cruise and somebody that I don't know comes up and hits me for no reason and damages my car. I would be unhappy. :)

That`s why we buy insurance.so we can fix our cars in case we are hit.

That`s why we buy insurance.so we can fix our cars in case we are hit.

Right, but if you are just starting a cruise and someone plows into your car, would you really want to go to a shop to repair the car before you could continue the cruise? or even if you are just driving around trying to enjoy yourself and someone decides it would be a riot to total your car, you wouldn't enjoy having to spend your own money to fix damage caused by more rude individuals.