We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 41 Entry

Speed

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blurring wheels will be done to the entry when it's put up as the banner by myself if it looks like it will be better with it. Blurring the background aka Aperture iirc I would say is allowed as tbh TDU doesn't have a very good system for that. In fact it's photomode is pretty much crap but you make do with what you got.

If that's the case, Diab, there are going to be a lot of arguments/discussions about whether too much Photoshopping has occurred.

If we are to have blurring, I would put a vote forward for abolishing the "no noticable photoshopping" rule.

2GalyPoland, Where can i download such RS4 like on your screenshot? Tnx.

2NitroBlueUK, On your screenshot new textures of roads, i have a question, these textures simply for beauty or they clean all hills on road?

P.S. sorry for the off topic

[OFFTOPIC ON]

Hi kekc0ed!

The Audi on the Pic from Galy is the Audi CS4 Clubsport, wich is a mod done by Racers-hardware.de! You can download it on his homepage HERE !

And yes the Road-Mod is a texture only mod, so it doens't change the shape of the roads in TDU, unfortunately^^

[OFFTOPIC OFF]