We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Murciélago or Gallardo?

MapleCars

Lamborghini Murciélago or Gallardo?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Lamborghini Murciélago or Gallardo?

• Murciélago is better than Gallardo
    • Gallardo is better than Murciélago
    • Both of them are awesome
    • Both of them are worst

Which one do you prefer?

Lamborghini

Murciélago,

Murciélago Roadster,

Murciélago LP640,

Murciélago LP640 Roadster,

Murciélago LP640 Versace,

Murciélago LP650-4 Roadster

Murciélago LP670-4 SV.

or

Gallardo,

Gallardo SE,

Gallardo Nera,

Gallardo Spyder,

Gallardo Superleggera,

Gallardo LP560-4,

Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder.

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr144/Maplecars/MurcielagoLP64046.jpg

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr144/Maplecars/GallardoLP560-410.jpg

I owned (and technically still own) a Gallardo, customised as a Nera. I wrote it off on a track day in March though, so if I had to buy another Lambo, it'd be the Murcielago LP640. I would never buy a Lamborghini convertible, it just ruins the look and you feel conspicous driving it.

If I had the opportunity I'd grab a Reventon over any of the above :p

I owned (and technically still own) a Gallardo, customised as a Nera. I wrote it off on a track day in March though, so if I had to buy another Lambo, it'd be the Murcielago LP640. I would never buy a Lamborghini convertible, it just ruins the look and you feel conspicous driving it.

If I had the opportunity I'd grab a Reventon over any of the above :p

lol, I don't like Roadsters/Spyder also but don't know why there are many peoples that loved it, anyway I love the LP640.

PS: I like it if it has a hardtop, but it would increase the weight of the Lambo as well as used the spaces to put the engine.

Gallardo, definately.

I know a guy that had a Gallardo Spyder, he loved that.

He swapped it for a LP640 Roadster, he loves that aswell. But it's to big. Not good for a daily driver. Also the Gallardo is more fun on the track. He is now swapping the LP640 Roadster for a Lp560-4 Spyder.

I love both tbh but what I would do if I had the money is buy an LP560-4 and a Murcielago SV and give them to Edo Competition to make RWD and get the legendary SV vinyl put on the Murcielago and just drive them both all day with 1 or 2 trips to the Nordschleife a fortnight. Hell I'd probably move to Nuremburg to be honest. lol

I like the Shape of the Gallardo over the Murcialago. Gallardo reminds me of the Diablo & countach.

But it doesn't have scissor doors, and Murcielago looks abit more like Countach.

Where's the 1st picture taken from?

from Flickr.com

I love both tbh but what I would do if I had the money is buy an LP560-4 and a Murcielago SV and give them to Edo Competition to make RWD and get the legendary SV vinyl put on the Murcielago and just drive them both all day with 1 or 2 trips to the Nordschleife a fortnight. Hell I'd probably move to Nuremburg to be honest. lol

:thumbsup:Thank you for letting me go as a passenger!

:cool:

Murcielago. Purely because the LP560-4 Gallardo ruined the Gallardo IMO :cheeky:

Should have really voted for both, since I love the normal Gallardo. Too late now -.-

I like the long shape Gallardo headlight (But the LP560's LED looks nice), and the rear airvent abit upper above the rear light.

Although I like Murcielago more,

but inside the American Car and Driver magazine those start from 0-60mph the same, but the LP560 go to 1/4 faster......

In Top Gear Lap Board the LP560 goes over the lap faster than LP640

And the LP640 starts to slow down after 100km/h comparing to the Zonda.

And sometimes I get jealous:rolleyes: