We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What Car Should Be Made?!?!?!?!

steveotogo

What Car Should Someone Make!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  

146 members have voted

1. 1. What Car Should Someone Make!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• 2010 Ford Mustang
    • 2010 Chevy Camaro
    • 2009 Dodge Challenger
    • 2009 Nissan Maxima
    • 2008 Dodge Charger
    • 2009 Chevy Corvette
    • 2009 Nissan 370z
    • 2008 Spyker C8
    • 2010 Ferrari Enzo
    • 2011 Ford Fiesta

Srry, i messed up, THE 2010 FERRARI ENZO IS REALLY THE 2010 FERRARI MILLECHILI!! Ferrari apparently renamed the Enzo!:confused:

no no no the millechili is a concept and anyway no one can make the 2010 enzo because no one knows what it is going to look like. Also, its going to be called either the FX70 or the F70

no no no the millechili is a concept and anyway no one can make the 2010 enzo because no one knows what it is going to look like. Also, its going to be called either the FX70 or the F70

What I mean is make a model for at least the exterior from what they can do from concept pictures like this one! 2010-ferrari.jpg

most are these are alrady made so what is the point of this thread

Only 4 of the cars you can vote for have already been made, but they all look like CRAP!! Especially the Camaro! And itd really be nice for someone to make a decent challenger! :eek2:

How about instead of trying to update the game to 2010 status, someone finally starts working on some motorcycle mods???

A quote has been thrown out there that "bikes are easy" but it still hasn't been done yet.

And instead of polling a bunch of mediocre cars, how about just checking the hundreds of better and longer standing suggestions in the Requests forum???

Camaro ftw...btw this wasn't such a bad idea that it seemed at the begining for some of you,it clearly puts in mind of a modder what is popular and what isn't...so new Camaro it is then:D...by tool...hehehe(that's just my wish,don't freak out!)

So you've made a poll to find out which car someone else should make..

Yes and No, I acually have been into modding for a while but i just havent discovered this website before then. But also, I could also team up with Tool831 and we could convert the NFS:Undercover Camaro from that game and make our own homemade interior. It would start as a beta, and resume from there.

I don't think he would do that, He already has Reaper in the team.

It all depends really. Im just sick of the same cars in TDU now. Most of them just seem so old to me, thats why I want to make some new cars with someone else. To get a real good High Poly Car.:cool:

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

under corvette you mean ZR1? Anyway if I had to choose maybe the Camaro, but I'd rather like to see a 599 GTB or a Bentley Continental GT