We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Call Of Duty Modern Warefare Two Gameplay Footage!

TDU 505

So far what is available to view it's looking good.

One concern I have (which is not a big thing) will the campaign be longer than the previous release? It was too short before by a long shot (oxymoron?).

Well quoting from CoD4Central.com, it is! :D

COD4 had a brilliant single player campaign and linear boring multiplayer which everyone got hooked on purely because it played well. If this one can combine the single player brilliance of COD4 with a multiplayer experience that's not completely stale and maybe add some host hot swapping rather than just abandoning the game (host swapping was in COD3 FFS!) then it might just finally live up to the hype.

Sad fact is though you could stick an Infinity Ward logo on a turd and IGN would give it 10/10.

[Fanboy disclaimer: The above comment is reference to everyone licking the backside of Infinity Ward not that I believe them to make wholly bad games. So wanna be Marines, calm yourselves.]

Guest RB26DETT

that looks brilliant, will definitely be getting this. cod4's singleplayer was outstanding yet short as you guys have said. hope this will be longer.

Good to see the SAS back in again! The elite developers using the ultimate and elite force in the world. My only fear is that the game is going to play akin to the previous completely, I mean think of the Soap McTavish mission you had in CoD4, the scenes follow the same pattern and speed.

Slow start

Stealth

Close Call

All out action and Gunfight

Escape from a hard as hell situation

wow, that ice climbing section is really unrealistic. what a shame!

I've never known anyone to be able to move that fast in such harsh conditions, carrying that much gear.

The rest of the movie looks real good though.

Although i do hope there are no more missions like 'All Ghillied Up'.

Guest RB26DETT

Although i do hope there are no more missions like 'All Ghillied Up'.

why? it was fun imo. i love sniping.