We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

Sounds like some pretty solid logic, but when I saw the word "sixteen" I thought of the Cadillac Sixteen. Guess that's just showing how two different minds work.

Hehe lol, but as annoying as it is, we'll just have to wait until the trailer comes out, or more pics come out. Or if Badned corrects us and puts another clue in his sig...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I got it! Your sig says "We sixteen", and I'm thinking Chrysler MeFourTwelve. Me plural is we and 4+12=16. mirite? :D

I'm thinking Veyron due to the 2 V8's making a W16, 2 V's make a W and the 2 V's are like V + V = We. lol

Fair enough logic, but "We Sixteen" is very open-ended...

-Leadfoot

He changed sig again:

4 Xtreme Xperimentation

I think of a few cars: MG X-Power SV, a car I guess nobody expected MG to come up with.

But then again, if I think of 4 wheels and extremeness, I think of KTM X-Bow, the X adds to that. The Xperimentation, well, it is KTM's first car-ish way of getting from A to B...

hey guys i have done some research on tdu2 and this is what the car list could possibly be

ASTON MARTIN

2005 amv8 vantage

2007 dbs

2009 one 77

AUDI

2008 tts

2008 tt roadster

2010 q7 tdi v12

DODGE

2006 charger srt-8

2008 viper srt-10 coupe

FORD

2005 gt

1965 mustang fastback

GUMPERT

2010 apollo sport

LANCIA

1993 delta hf intergrale 16v evoluzione II

MCLAREN

2010 mp4-12c

MERCEDES

1954 300sl

2009 slr mclaren roadster

2009 slr z199

PAGANI

1999 zonda

2001 zonda c12s

2008 zonda cinque

2005 zonda f

2003 zonda roadster

SALLEEN

2010 s5s raptor

2005 s7 twin turbo

SPYKER

2009 c8 aileron coupe

2008 c12 zagato

2010 d8

hey guys i have done some research on tdu2 and this is what the car list could possibly be

ASTON MARTIN

2005 amv8 vantage

2007 dbs

2009 one 77

AUDI

2008 tts

2008 tt roadster

2010 q7 tdi v12

DODGE

2006 charger srt-8

2008 viper srt-10 coupe

FORD

2005 gt

1965 mustang fastback

GUMPERT

2010 apollo sport

LANCIA

1993 delta hf intergrale 16v evoluzione II

MCLAREN

2010 mp4-12c

MERCEDES

1954 300sl

2009 slr mclaren roadster

2009 slr z199

PAGANI

1999 zonda

2001 zonda c12s

2008 zonda cinque

2005 zonda f

2003 zonda roadster

SALLEEN

2010 s5s raptor

2005 s7 twin turbo

SPYKER

2009 c8 aileron coupe

2008 c12 zagato

2010 d8

Lol thats allsow on the first page of this topic:cheeky:

Lol, that list IS my List, did you see it on the Forzaentral or TDU2 Forums? cause if it was by a guy called FordGTGuy it's just pretty much the same, even down to most of the images and the sources...

aaaanyway, I'm updating with the CCXR now, just waiting for tinypic to play nice

Lol, that list IS my List, did you see it on the Forzaentral or TDU2 Forums? cause if it was by a guy called FordGTGuy it's just pretty much the same, even down to most of the images and the sources...

aaaanyway, I'm updating with the CCXR now, just waiting for tinypic to play nice

here's a good pic for the CCXR: http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/18326/test-drive-unlimited-2/images/test-drive-unlimited-2-20100428045914795.html?page=mediaFull

Before he changes his signature again xD

He changed sig again:

4 Xtreme Xperimentation

I think of a few cars: MG X-Power SV, a car I guess nobody expected MG to come up with.

But then again, if I think of 4 wheels and extremeness, I think of KTM X-Bow, the X adds to that. The Xperimentation, well, it is KTM's first car-ish way of getting from A to B...

What do you guys think?

Well those are the only ones I can think of with 4 wheels (or he must aim at 4 cylinders xD) and something with an X in the name. Plus I've never seen the X-Power SV in any game, I think I haven't even seen it as a mod. But for me the MG is a less likely option than the KTM X-Bow.

I hope we get the CCX so that we can all buy it or something, this club thing where you need to share cars...I understand the concept, but without being able to buy it at the end of the game kind of renders it useless...especially if everyone is nabbing for it at once.

Like I don't see me jumping on the Gumpert all the time, but if i can have my own CCR or CCX then i won't be so all over the CCXR that I must have...I tend to stick to lower end cars anyway but still...