We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already posted it, but I moved it to here:

I think I found a new car in the game. You can see this at 0.43 in the second trailer.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3882/69859751.jpg

I think it's a Bentley Continental GT, not just a Continental GT. But the 'Project Kahn' version clicky!

What do you guys think?

Yeah you may be right. The rims look very similar.

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!

erm...

you can question my eyesight later but i'm seeing things a little differently.

in this pic:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/826/fullscreencapture572010.jpg

i don't see a challenge stradale - i see another dodge viper.

also in this pic:

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6375/32299189.jpg

i don't see a zonda f roadster - i see a coupe :s

just what i see - i'm not saying anyone is wrong lol

...http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/826/fullscreencapture572010.jpg

i don't see a challenge stradale - i see another dodge viper...

At first I thought it was a Saleen S7 for some reason. I just noticed the white "stripes" and it could probably be another Viper.

Take a look at the "Ferrari" and look at the front of it, it's got an "intake" and a headlight visible on the top of the hood portion. Vipers headlights aren't high like that, nor is there an intake in that position

I am glad that the Viper is a coupe and not a convertible...then again, I think i might be one of the few who prefer Coupes to Spyders/Roadsters and whatnot.

Take a look at the "Ferrari" and look at the front of it, it's got an "intake" and a headlight visible on the top of the hood portion. Vipers headlights aren't high like that, nor is there an intake in that position

I am glad that the Viper is a coupe and not a convertible...then again, I think i might be one of the few who prefer Coupes to Spyders/Roadsters and whatnot.

an intake??

do you mean the dark patch that could just as easily be a branch from the nearby plant? lol

I do so too. I prefer Coupes over most roofless cars. :thumbsup:

I agree with CLR, however, I'm happy that now we can change the roof, as I do love the look of soft tops.

also, I do wonder if we can have the removable hardtops (like the hardtop you can put on an MX-5) and Targa style Tops (like on a few Porsche and koenigsegg cars)

and for cars with a non-mechanical roof (like Caterhams) we need an animation of someone struggling with what looks like a raincoat that has bars in it :P

BADNED said it's a 360 Stradale. No further debate is required. Don't waste your time arguing with Fizz, he has complex about being proved wrong.

who already substatiated what i saw by stating he wasn't "sold either"...

edit:

oooh just re-read and realised i jumped the gun - twm is getting uppety cos the quote he read wasn't given any context and he assumed someone was arguing with me.

I agree with CLR, however, I'm happy that now we can change the roof, as I do love the look of soft tops.

also, I do wonder if we can have the removable hardtops (like the hardtop you can put on an MX-5) and Targa style Tops (like on a few Porsche and koenigsegg cars)

Yes I'm also happy we can open and close softtops. I think those folding hard roofs are also in, they are far easier to animate than a softtop with its fabric layer and the framework.

I wonder if you can also choose color for your softtop. I guess that's an option on almost every softtop convertible and really makes a big difference. I only remember it from NFS4, but there it was linked to the bodycolor.