We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe BADNED's hint refers to the Aston Martin Rapide... It's a 4-seater, so apart from the driver, three other people can ride in it...

Wishful thinking? A bit of a long shot but that's actually not bad thinking. Although I'm also thinking down the route of the martini sponsorship.

FizzPagan2000

Why are you sure that realese date of tdu 2 24/09/10 ?

amazon in the u.s. have the game set at a release date of sept 21st:

http://www.amazon.com/Test-Drive-Unlimited-2-Xbox-360/dp/B002I0HD9G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1273491158&sr=8-1

over here play.com have the game set for a release of sept 24th:

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/14259171/Test-Drive-Unlimited-2/Product.html

these fit the usual tues and fri weekday release patterns and also coincide with the games projected sept release.

i'm not saying it's fact cos untill we hear otherwise it's just web sites estimating.

but as i've said - would anyone bet against those dates turning out to be true? :)

Wishful thinking? A bit of a long shot but that's actually not bad thinking. Although I'm also thinking down the route of the martini sponsorship.

Yup, I'd go for Martini sponsorship. There were a few others besides Lancia to carry the Martini livery including Alfa and Porsche. I assume it isn't a reference to Lancia as he knows we are aware of their inclusion.

Other than that, the only Martini and three reference is an American term for a business lunch which I can't see fitting in, although right now who knows what the next direction will be.

I doubt they'll make 4 seaters carry 4 passengers, front seat sounds fine as there will be a clear view, but generally the smaller hatchbacks mean you can see naff all from the back seats, and usually you would end up with back seat drivers/arguments :p

I mean, being in the back of the taxis on GTAIV got pretty boring pretty fast

edit: can we stop guessing at release dates? I'll get my hopes up when they say the date officially. because that means i'll know to look forward to the friday afterwards incase of a 'tiny' delay :p

how bout the buggie we saw long time ago? they didnt talk about that being in the game :confused:

have they said it isn't?

could it possibly be one of these wrecks you supposedly find and salvage?

two questions about one unconfirmed fact - it tickles me for some reason lol

Yup, I'd go for Martini sponsorship. There were a few others besides Lancia to carry the Martini livery including Alfa and Porsche. I assume it isn't a reference to Lancia as he knows we are aware of their inclusion.

Lancia 037, because its a race car (as of now, not official)? Still thinking Rapide, though. (Bond as driver who has martinis and three others as its a four seater.)

I doubt they'll make 4 seaters carry 4 passengers, front seat sounds fine as there will be a clear view, but generally the smaller hatchbacks mean you can see naff all from the back seats, and usually you would end up with back seat drivers/arguments :p

Personally, I wouldn't mind it. It would almost certainly be optional, though, so if someone doesn't like the back seat (or calls shotgun late :cheeky:), they can get out if they want. Might be connection issues, though.

Would be cool to film from the back seat, though...

-Leadfoot

There is none... Sorry i didn't mean to pass it off as a fact. What I was saying is that it'd be cool to see them in the game, but given the LM's rarity, one of those two McLaren's will most likely be a club exclusive. I'm assuming based on what we've seen so far. Rare cars tend to be club exclusives so far, especially those with limited production. The Gumpert and one-77 are already exclusives and I'm following that trend.

The Mclaren MP4-12C is a club exclusive though, the other two McLaren's aren't comfirmed, just assuming they'll reappear.

Sorry again.

here's hoping they update the body work of the mclaren gtr to the 96 shape.

would be a good way to differentiate from tdu1 plus i think the 96 is the sexiest version lol

i'm also assuming some f1's will be in the new game even if it isn't fact yet - ears to the ground eh? :)