We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure about poster cars,we all remember that TDU 1 had these as well,but there were no real cars in the game.Go to German Independents and you'll see.But if they are in,than it's fine.

E:Car on first two pics that EathanHunt posted is probably One-77.If you look 2nd you'll see (I think) DBS next to Cinque.

I think I see it, it looks like a very dark rock as the camera pans over the desert with the wind turbines. Not a chance of making it out though as even with the HD MPEG from GameTrailers it's a blurred Image

First 2 look like DBSs to me. But i'm not entirely sure.

I would say V8 Vantage, but since a) the other cars are much more powerful and b) the AMV8 has not been "officially" confirmed, I'd say its probably a low-poly DBS.

Looked like a Zenvo at first glance, but I'll keep dreaming. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

;326872']I would say V8 Vantage, but since a) the other cars are much more powerful and b) the AMV8 has not been "officially" confirmed, I'd say its probably a low-poly DBS.

Looked like a Zenvo at first glance, but I'll keep dreaming. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

So it can be Aston Martin DBS with styling ?

The 350Z I think should be 2003, it was introduced in 2002 for the 2003 modelyear. Dunno about the Skyline, wikipedia says the R34 started in 1999, that's quite a while ago.

The R34 was made from 1998 to 2002.

but there is loads of older generation skylines. the first one was made in 1957 :D

A couple of seconds into the video, there is a McLaren SLR (not the roadster) behind those babes :D

I know that its the real deal, but I dont think they would put stickers on a car that isnt in their game, so add that to the list :D

The coupe SLR used for the decals and ugly rims is a normal SLR coupe.

I really hope it won't make it ingame, every game of the last couple of years only wants the SLR and the same AMG's over and over again, and Eden has to realize the SLR and the 55 AMG models are long gone and smashed history. The 63's and the SLS are the way to go now (the new 5.5 twinturbo is too new).

175 to 208 cars said to be ingame, and just about 40 cars actually confirmed. So, in the ''worst-case-scenario'' there are still 135 cars to confirm in a few months.

Give it some more time, sooner or later the beta comes out and we'll get like dozens of new cars confirmed in all their metallic or classic glory.

But what about the site of ordering it:

Pre booking Offers. For those customers who pre-book "Test Drive Unlimited 2 'includes an exclusive in-game car" F599 GTB China Edition ", only at Amazon! Code and instructions mailed out in connection with the release, (limited number).

Does it count for pre-ordering at that swedish site, or at Amazon?

Ah, thanks for pointing it out CLR, most likely it's an amazon promotion

Edit: Scratch that, the original text says WEBHALLEN, and the website is called webhallen, i imagine the amazon thing is translator error