We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

And to back tha up, Just look at the X range of BMW, current 7 range and the 5GT! :cry:

Although i don't mind older BMW's....the 507 and 2002 Turbo i like!:)

X5 is beautiful! X6 is a bit ugly and completely ignore X1 and 3. 760Li ? Hows that ugly man. That thing will leave most 911s in the dust on a straight line and it corners as good as an M5!

7 Series are amazing. Its only for people that have a lot of money as they have all BMW can offer into one. There was a M7 concept too that just looked badass. I love fast luxury sedans (:

5GT is alright its not that bad. Ive been in one and its quite large inside tons of space and headroom.

Dont just pick out the ugly or lets just say not so attractive models and say BMW Is crap. I can say that for almost any car manufacturer.

I am a big fan of Jap cars but when it comes to power, quality of build and luxury + looks.... Nothign yet I have seen beats a beemer.

Nuff said lol :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just picking the current range, i dont mind the older ones! But I'll be honest that the new Style BMW's just seem bleh to me...I like the older style 7's and 5's to the current ones...the 5 GT is too weird and like the X6 is kinda pointless!

I'm not saying there bad or snything it's just there are simaler cars that shout of more if you ask me! For example i'd pick a Vauxhall VXR8 over a M5 for many reasons and i could suggest others I could pick insted of the car! I'll be one of the ist to agree that the M cars(appert from the X5 & 6) are great cars for both everyday and trakdays. It's just theres somthing about BMW's that don't make me like them, wheather it be that there way to commen or that fact that Most BMW drivers are anoying(where i am, most people who moved from the 'Max Power' movement now seem to have a E36 or E42 M3 that have been 'done up')

The other thing is you get the idea that everything is now run by the marketing devision.....one of the reasons why theres now E92 M3 CLS is M devsion were told to make the M5 & 6!

But BMW can make good cars!(507, 2002 Turbo and the Z8) its just nowadays i feel they've lost there mojo!

exactly. "The list is made up of those vehicles that have been seen in images, videos, previews and other media."

its not a thread to complain that this car or that car have not YET been spotted in a trailer or magazine article. keep in mind, we have not seen many cars YET, their are probably still 150+ that have not been mentioned, filmed, or had a picture taken of.

if you absolutely HAVE to keep the BMW convo going, take it to this thread

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=10422

Yes, but you do know that all clubmembers can drive it at the same time, do you?

That was sort of reaction to the negative response, people first thought it was 1 car for all members, which means making a reservation. You won't have to do that now, but yea they remain club-cars...

Yep, the cars still have to be bought by the club, but once bought, all players can have it at the same time. It's like a lease-contract: your company buys a specific car, in the same amount as employees the company has.

It was a response to all initial negative feedback on the idea you had to make reservations.

They could be unlockable for extreme progress: driving 2 million km's, own all cars in the game *apart from the clubcars ofcourse*, or you should have a balance of like 50 million, or having won X races (to make it hard, include a considerable amount of online races).

They could be unlockable for extreme progress: driving 2 million km's, own all cars in the game *apart from the clubcars ofcourse*, or you should have a balance of like 50 million, or having won X races (to make it hard, include a considerable amount of online races).

i never really thought about that but that would work as well. but still wouldnt help out those that dont have xbox live in their house.

I think the best way to do it, would be that as a club as a whole you put the money down to buy the car. (they have this already).

BUT, once your club has the car, you can either use it from the clubhouse, AND/OR be able to purchase one for your OWN collection rather than always needing the club. Why? Because if you're offline, you can still use it, you can take paint them whatever colour you like and see them in your own garage.

The problem is, you would need to, overall, pay double for the car in a sense. Unless your club is at maximun capacity, but I still think this would be cool. That way new people that come could play with the club cars till they can by their own.

THUS, rather than having everyone be able to use it, only have 3 - 5 cars out on loan for the club at a time...or am I the only one who thinks this could work?

If someone leaves the club, they can keep the cars they purchased for themselves, but if they didn't buy any cars in the time that they were in that club, they cannot buy the cars at all. So they have to be in a club currently that has access to be able to buy the cars.

i dont know if this is the right place to post this but on http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com you can vote if you want a new ride, an ocean-side home, a closet full of designer clothing or a VIP, all access club experience. 69% voted for a new ride, does that mean they are gonna put a new car in the game that wasnt planned or are they gonna tell us another car that is in the game?

www.testdriveunlimited2.com[/url] you can vote if you want a new ride, an ocean-side home, a closet full of designer clothing or a VIP, all access club experience. 69% voted for a new ride, does that mean they are gonna put a new car in the game that wasnt planned or are they gonna tell us another car that is in the game?

i think that's a way of finding what are people more interested in. I'm all about cars.

I voted a new car too. The game will have almost nothing to offer for me if the carlist remained the same, and hopefully at most 50% of TDU1 cars made a return to TDU2. I want freshness, so much cars have been updated since the gamerelease in 2007.

***NOTICE***

I'm going to be away from a computer between Tomorrow (July 12th) and Saturday (July 17th), so don't expect much in the way of updates from myself until some time on Saturday

thanks, Who