We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

R.I.P Jacko

StrickenHAWK?

Classic icon. RIP.

Although, i do see more bad from good comin from this situation..

ie all of the items that were going up for auction will be now going for a basically priceless amounts. We will all have to endure probably a whole month of publicity and news -

like the whole Katy Price n Aundrey situation and well.. i would say the funerals going to be much bigger than even the pope's. Which will also be published on a world wide spread.

In Memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8muMo0fw_M

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thriller is your fave? Such a sheep.

Anyway, I heard they decided that so much of his body was plastic, they would melt him down and make lego out of him. Then the kids can play with him for a change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all the people that dont like his music they must like listening to rubish.

That's a logical statement...

Thriller is your fave? Such a sheep.

Anyway, I heard they decided that so much of his body was plastic, they would melt him down and make lego out of him. Then the kids can play with him for a change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a logical statement...

Bahhhhh nah i've always like thriller, along with beat it.

As for the joke, as much as i hate it, still made me chuckle :D

As much as it's sad that someone died, I still fail to see how this, apart from his contributions to music, is any different from the thousands that die every day. As Stalin once said, "One death is a tragedy, a million is just a statistic."

Any one death in a thousand is a tragedy to someone; it all depends on your relationships and point of view. It just bugs me when they make a huge fuss over the death of one person just because everyone knew who they were. I've nothing against the guy; I feel sorry for the family, but I, not have being someone close to him, see my uncle dying as far more a tragedy; MJ is just a statistic.

/rant

Yeah well, to each his own.

Anyway I was never a big fan of his, but i never hated him either. Hardly had any exposure to him or his music (first song i really paid attention to was Beat It, and only because of Guitar Hero), being of this generation in this part of the world, so he was always meh in my opinion.

Still, respect for the dead and all that, so RIP Michael Joseph Jackson

RIP Michael Joseph Jackson 1958 - 2009 The Legend That Is The King Of Pop. He will be greatly missed, His music will be forever remembered.

Always liked the music and personally always believed he's perfectly innocent. only recently got really into the Kings tunes though. had hoped one day to maybe go see him in concert... rather unfortunate really :(

Gotta say tho he's gotta be the greatest dancer/singer/entertainer combo that has ever graced this earth.

RIP Jackson May you always be remembered for the tunes and the footwork!

I think he died happy, I've heard that he had so many things to pay that not even a cent would be left in his hands right now. Oh well, Never liked him anyway, The first time I saw that hideous face on TV, I jumped off my couch and thought he'd appear on my window at night.

I am one for the jokes - it is good to laugh about things in life.

What I am not for though is mourning the death of a person you never knew.

I see it fine for family and friends to be sad over the sudden loss of someone close (I lost my grandmother suddenly just under two months ago) - however you simply have to get over it. I'm not a religious person, so I see that after death, that's it. They aren't coming back, and if you never knew them in the first place, what exactly have you lost?

In Jackson's case - you cannot say 'a musical legend'. That Michael Jackson died a very long time ago.

They say it is good to die young, rich and famous. He died old, very poor and famous for all the wrong reasons.

What I am not for though is mourning the death of a person you never knew.

I see it fine for family and friends to be sad over the sudden loss of someone close.

+1 In a way i have to agree.

We can not be really sad about someone we dont really know, we just have to move on. Sure its not nice to hear that anyone has died but its part of life at the end of the day.

R.I.P.

On another note I turned my works phone on at 8 yesterday morning and had 5 txt messages waiting, people don't hang about with the jokes these days, he hadn't even been announced dead for 9hours when the 1st one was sent. Then I proceeded to receive another 6 within that hour and get more throughout the day. Some are extremely harsh and involve joikes about kids, some are more light hearted but still could cause offence.