We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

If they're rare should we really be trusting them in the care of Mb? :p

Just kidding - great to see you've found another car that ticks all your boxes.

Ofcourse! :D Hehe.

Yep, i'm really happy i got myself a decent Rallye again. First mod i will install tommorow. New licenseplate holder. 50bhp gain! :lol:

thats what she said :lol:

:lol:

Love the blue colour mate :) You gonna make it into a track weapon or anything similar? There's a lot to be got from that car I'm sure!

Give it another month and I'll hopefully be posting on here with my newest purchase :D *Hints loosely at sig*

:( I was on fast dual carriageway roads over hills and sharp bends. Aquaplaning just before a corner at 70mph is very :ott:

Saw the aftermath of 2 single car crashes on that 10 mile stretch of road and then another once I was near home, 4 mile diversion ftl.

Got the new car today!

It's not got everything that my dad said it had... I didn't think it would have the thousands of pounds worth of extras on it for free. Still got plenty of kit on it though. Didn't take any pictures of it today, it was dark by the time I went out for a drive in it. But I will take some when I remember.

It's a lot faster than I thought it would be and the 6 speed manual mode thing will take while to get used to. The shifts are so fast and smooth compared to the Mazda and the ratios are a lot shorter. I'm not used to being able to go into 5th at 40mph. But once I get used to it I can see it being really fun to drive.

I like the front end a lot more than the back. But I still like the looks of it. Not sure where the rear LED lights are, they're meant to be standard on this model but they look like normal lights to me.

It's the 1.6 Powershift. The most powerful one we could afford and I wouldn't be able to get insured on one of the ecoboost turbo engines anyway. Still has 125bhp to boot which is more than enough for a simpleton like me. Accelerating from 30 to 50 in 4th was so much faster than the Mazda and I didn't have my foot down. :hmmm: