We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Guest MrLolololXD
Don't forget our road lines are white, not yellow/orange (besides mountain roads where snow falls) ;)

And we drive on the left side of the road. :cheeky:

Yeah... That was at our 4th house, in America, where we keep all the expensive cars...

I'VE BEEN CAUGHT :run:

I'm considering what to do with 2 of our cars. Ive not got the time to work on the MR and im tempted to just fix her up quickly and flog her on. I really don't want to scrap her due to the fact AW11's are rare. Also not sure what's happing with the Saab 95which were finding a turbo to put on it, not sure if we'll be selling that.

Then there's the Clio, which im using. Nice little car but I've been driving bigger engined cars until now, and moving from the Rover 75 & Saab 95(both 2L turbo's) down to a 1.2 clio takes a little getting used to(fact I dont have as much power when in the mountains) but the handling's not bad.

I'd best get a picture of next to all the cars, alot of people would lie about driving a 2001 1.2 Clio... :lol:

Sure, if it were my money. Anything for a fellow TDU fan

:hmmm: A Hennessey tuned CTS-V, a 911 GT3, Bentley Continental GT... :mhmm:

Mind throwing 10k my way?

---------- Post added at 16:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 16:25 PM ----------

No, I'm from Houston. Not every multi-millionaire is famous.

What the hell. :eek: Conti, 997, Henessey Caddy... aren't your dad Bobby Ewing from the Dallas? :p

I'm more interested in that MC12

Im more interested in the Trolly/toolbox thing behind the MC12. :cheeky:

Anyone can take pics of a cool car and claim it's theirs. :hmmm:

We should have a 5 photo 'proof' thing, take a photo of 5 parts of the car that's not exactly easy to such as: Spare wheel in the boot(or the foam 'filler' kit), the Glovebox with the keys in them(Extra points if you have a Lionel Richie CD in there), the underneath of the engine(a shot looking up from the engine), The Right rear wheel removed(or you removing it). And the last one a Spanner in the drivers seat!

Agreed? :cheeky:

Im driving it illegally in my hood but in a month and a half ill drive it 100% legally. :D

2006 Dacia Logan

1.4l engine 110 HP 189 Nm Torque

The stock 1.4 has 75 HP but after a sport air filter and a remapping we have now 110 HP.

After ill get my driving license ill purchae a full Borla Exhaust without catalyst.

[ATTACH]17980[/ATTACH]