We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

If he's telling the truth he's telling the truth, if not he's not. I dont see people not believing that I switch between driving a Saab 95 & Renault Clio :cheeky:

@Vkeris: Nice car there, got at least 650bhp more than my current daily! But the roads I use mostly that's all I need!

Guest MrLolololXD
Man that is a clean garage, ours looks like a hoarders collection. Both cars sit on the driveway (and part of the grass for the Celica :fp2:)

We're gonna have a tad bit of trouble when the Mustang comes back, we've 5 cars and only a 4 car driveway. Plus I'll be getting a car in a few months... We're thinking of getting a 3-4 car garage extension though, so then I can buy another project car from the US to work on in my free time. :D

Not many like the coupe. thats why they arent selling many of them. but it is like 715 now

I've just searched the internet. The pics are no-where else, so they are his i guess.

I don't like the CTS Coupe, i'm sorry. Sedan would've been better. Still, 707hp is insane.

---------- Post added at 20:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 20:43 PM ----------

the wagon is even better looking than the coupe

My dad likes the wagon. I like the coupe cause it looks like a more euro exotic vs. a hard muscle car

I drive a a red '99 Euro spec BMW Z3 ///M-Coupe (the 321bhp ones) with a Simota carbon fibre intake, Scorpion exhausts, a beginner level weight reduction, Apex lowering springs, tints, angel eyes and aftermarket headlights. Ohhh and ive done the black grille thing that all modified BMW drivers seem to be doing xD

Any other BMW fans in this forum?

I may be buying a Proton Jumbuck...

7ff8b_Proton_Arena_4317286411_73633a5931.jpg

Laugh if you will, but keep in mind it's based off the Proton Wira, which is really just the Mitsubishi Lancer from the early 90's! You can in a way make them into FWD Lan-Evo's! :cheeky:

I'm to be looking at it sometime by the end of the week!

*Just to say, thats not a picture of it, thats just one off the internet randomly! I haven't a clue what the one i'm going to look at is like!

I still like BMW's :cheeky: But they've gone a bit soft recently, I'll await the next M3...

The next M3 may be called the M4...the M3 will be the 4-door while the M4 will be the coupe(The coupe M car of the 3 series)

Dont quote me on that, but I seen that a few times on the likes of Pistonheads!

The next M3 may be called the M4...the M3 will be the 4-door while the M4 will be the coupe(The coupe M car of the 3 series)

Dont quote me on that, but I seen that a few times on the likes of Pistonheads!

We still don't know how it will be called (M3 or M4), but it will not be F30 for sure. Then next M version is the first BMW M to have different internal code (F80). :)

Wait...what? :eek: Just...call it the M3, it always will be :cheeky:

There will (or should) still be an M3; if anything changes in terms of major naming conventions, the M4 will (should) be an additional model. As for the chassis code, it's just the progression from E30->E36->E46->E92->F80 (instead of F30 being last). :)

-Leadfoot