We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

I said the TDI is bad because it is a 4cyl diesel and I really do not like those engines. Yes, cars are fast enough with them, get good MPG but whenever I hear our N47, I think of how better the car would be if it was a 325/330d. It's just me, haha, but I'm not that stupid. ;) The BMW diesel 6's sound very nice for a diesel when you floor them (you surely know that, don't ya). Had a nice ride in an X6 30d last year and that dinosaur was so fast (ok, not thaaaat fast but still enough quick for a 2 tonne SUV) that I don't even want to think how fast the 330d would be.

Yes, the 2012+ 525d is loud inside the cabin. I was a bit shocked at the first moment.

Yeah, didn't think about that. You can plug it off if you want. One man has done that with his M5, it was much more quiet. Now I wonder why BMW secretly put the Active Sound System. in the M135i since it is a petrol six and we know that straight petrol sixes sound very nice. I was watching few acceleration videos of the F30 335i and M135i (both seemed to be recorded with GoPro) and both of them sounded same. :hmmm:

I sometimes wonder how virtual the sound of our car is..

When my dad drives away in front of me the exhaust sound is pretty much what we hear inside the car, but on a different tone.

And with the sunroof open the engine sound is also a tad like what we hear inside the car.

I think the speakers only amplify exhaust sound, instead of virtualizing a whole new sound.

I wish I could see the R35 more, but some chav had to park his fart-can-equipped piece of JDM-wannabe crap to obscure the view. :p

This could go on all day :lol: Mine will be farting a lot more when I put my decat on!

In the interest of keeping the thread going, here's more spam with an over-edited photo some guy took:

1040025_485824484825243_1388510964_o.jpg

Can tell how mine looks like it's on stilts compared to some coupe's still.

Guest MrLolololXD

That's what I thought lol, looks like some sort of modern/urban camo :p

And the steering wheel is on the right side of the car :p