We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

I can't show pictures of my car, as I don't have a license. But I wanted to tell you something about my car in the future.

This summer I will become 18 (yay, I can buy 18+ games!), and I hope to save enough money for a license :lol:

Back to cars, I am 99% sure which car I will have later - a black BMW 525d E39 :cool: haters gonna hate, but I love this ride.

It will be fitted with some aftermarket details (if I have enough money to purchase them :hmmm: ), the very first thing it will become are 19" or 20" Miro Type 111 rims (Look as good as BBS RK, are as safe, but a bit cheaper) - these ones will be rather matte black or matte white, depends which color I will make my car in. I thought about wrap it in matte white with a black roof and black mirrors.

After the rims are done, it will be lowered. The headlights will be black inside. Mainstream tuning, but less is more.

As already metioned, it will rather stay glossy black or become matte white. Maybe tint the rear windows.

Also thought about an M5 body (I will not fake anything, I would keep the exhausts like it is - all in all just change front bumper and mirrors)

This is pretty much the original I changed a bit in my mind:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Yeah, this are my plans. Now I need about 10.000€ to fulfill them :D Holy sheep, I could also buy a M5 for this money.

525d? Y u no petrol? Much more reliable, much more fun and doesn't drink too much. The last thing you want to pay for is a chunky repair bill.

Miro's look nice, but I think they're pretty hard to get here unless you want to order them from the USA. UK company called 3dsm make replica rims. However, I don't have any confidence in those relatively new companies... TÜV can be pretty strict, too.

Matte white with black accents is chavvy imho. So is M5 kit on a base spec E39. :cheeky:

Just my 2c.

The blue one looks really cool! And has a good price. The rest is a bit too expensive, I won't spend more for the base car than 5k€ :D found one once for 4,8k with leather, black piano tims inside, parking assistent, low milage etc. Although it was in bavaria and is probably gone already..

Yeah yeah, it looks really nice. Thing is, there's a bigger chance that those sporty-specced vehicles are owned by enthusiasts, who obviously look after them more. I'd suggest you (again :cheeky) looking for facelifted models with xenons and preferably the sport package or at least sport seats (which are pretty rare though). :)

Keep us updated. I, too, will turn 18 this summer. :(

Haha yeah, I gotta get my Führerschein first too. It takes about 2 months here to do it, then the day after you Birthday you are finally allowed to drift around the roundabouts. I think my Birthday date is in my profile info, I don't remember the date haha.

And I'm sad because I want to be a little teenager without facial hair and any school stuff to worry about. :cry: Can't imagine myself being an adult.

Once I turn 17 will probably get a Skoda or something :lol:

It's not as bad as you think! Insurance is't too bad for them and the 1.4 petrols have some poke to them. Mates one made it up to 150k miles before the head gasket packed in as well! Not bad for a £700 car. ;)