We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Latvia. Sports cars don't exist here as such.

Latvia..? Lol yeah umm..good luck :L

I don't think there are MX5s in Finland, I mean, that car must be...too fun. They probably then applied some kind of MX5-tax to them and that's why we can't have fun here :oook:

Just like Honda ricerboys in the US and Mustang owners that scoff at fun in driving...

Gasoline costs almost 2 euros per liter here. A new Toyota Avensis costs almost 40 grand, at least half of which is taxes. They come up with new and ridicculous ways of making motoring too expensive all the time. Their point obviously being not wanting people to drive.

Still, haters gonna hate, I'm enjoying every kilometer I'm doing :p Eat that government!

and then imma cry when going to refuel T^T

Gasoline costs almost 2 euros per liter here. A new Toyota Avensis costs almost 40 grand, at least half of which is taxes. They come up with new and ridicculous ways of making motoring too expensive all the time. Their point obviously being not wanting people to drive.

Still, haters gonna hate, I'm enjoying every kilometer I'm doing :p Eat that government!

and then imma cry when going to refuel T^T

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb479/02BlueMustangGT/drive-a-hybrid-my-mustang-needs-your-gas.jpg

;)

95 Miata 1.8

59.000 BRL, that, converted to US dollars, are about... 34.700 USD. Or 26.800 pounds (I think).

Yes, that is a lot, our cheapest brand new car costs 22.000 BRL, not 59.000. :lol:

Okay, yeah, no thanks.

Try this :L

1989 MAZDA MX-5 Convertible Private Cars For Sale in QLD - carsales.com.au

You're welcome ;)

Ah, imports. Yea here in portugal we have huge ass taxes over cars, which are not imported, and even bigger over imported cars, so people buy cars here, which is very hard atm.

For you to have an idea, the taxes for our bmw, including car purchase taxes, periodic taxes, and fuel taxes, since this car is heavily taxed since its considered a luxury car, after 4 years of using it, the state will have around 70% of the car's price in taxes.

Just cant understand what moves our economy lol..