We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari 458 Italia.

TDU 505

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, you guys are nuts! How, just how could you people call that thing pretty?! I know about opinions but this is blindness!

You think the Viper is pretty. Case closed.

Everyone likes different things.

Uhm, lol? Fail. :p

F430 - 4.3 L V8

599 - 5999 cc V12

575 - 5.7 L V12

550 - 5.5 L V12

360 - 3.6 L V8

F355 - 3.5 L 5V V8

348 - 3.4 L V8

328 - 3.2 L V8

All from Wiki

Ah, but not all were complete. Look at the 430, 360, and 575, which, iirc, did not have 5 valves ;)

They were only partial

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a Ferrari fan by any means, but I do like the styling on the front of the car. The rear, however, is just hideous. Whoever accepted that design as "serious" should be beaten with a broomstick.

It's just not my cup of tea (or coffee)

• 1 month later...

I start to get used to this car. The profile is amazing, Scuderia-Enzo styled. And God, that is the best interior I've seen recenlty on a new car.

video-ferrari-458-in-8_800x0w.jpg

Read about it in an auto magazine. All the buttons for the indicators, wipers and lights are on the steering wheel. Ferrari says that this way, drivers won't distract themselves from driving. :)

I just can't get used to it. ITS HIDEOUS!!! Front lights are a 2004 Gallardo copy cat, the body shell is too... oval. Front bumber has plain looking air intakes, The rear end looks like it was designed by the guy who made Salad Fingers and as I said before: Unpair numbers of exaust pipes is the dumbest idea ever and it will never look good on a car.