We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Europe Vs North America

Jacob

hmmm... I've got this response after I made the same mistake

Yep, he fixed it for me but where were you to say he was "criticizing" me? I didn't or didn't mean to criticize anyone. Jeez, You mods always blame me for everything.

Just because I replied after you, does not go to say that I was talking or aiming my post towards you. I thought it would of been obvious who it was aimed at.

Didn't I say enough of the toolery? :cheeky:

By the way, my last little comment Balto was meant as a joke. ;)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because I replied after you, does not go to say that I was talking or aiming my post towards you. I thought it would of been obvious who it was aimed at.

Didn't I say enough of the toolery? :cheeky:

By the way, my last little comment Balto was meant as a joke. ;)

Oh... In that case, I fail again as usual. No more off-topicness from me after this post :D

Oh great! You've just messed up the country's order position, first u post america then europe. Combo Braker!!!

Koenigsegg (not u, the car :p), no words needed. Honestly, I don't really like any of them but for the love of God, the SSC is more than just hideous.

Well, since I don't think neither in an option, I will have to go with the Koenigsegg. Seems as though alot more engineering goes into those things while the SSc seems more "point-and-squirt"

CCXR.

But didn't we have the SSC vs. Veyron before? :confused:

Because the Veyron is superior to the SSC in just about every single way imaginable.

I don't like either.

Both are pretty dull to look at. The Koenigsegg is a much better car though, but i won't vote this time.

The SSC imo is just a muscle car with a slightly more aerodynamic body bolted on. US should stick to what its good at and thats the big V8 bricks! :)

Well, since I don't think neither in an option, I will have to go with the Koenigsegg. Seems as though alot more engineering goes into those things while the SSc seems more "point-and-squirt"

Because the Veyron is superior to the SSC in just about every single way imaginable.

Veyron is superior? :monkeydance: You gotta be kidding.SSC is faster,better looking and sounds better.

Ontopic: SSC wins this one for me.Ok,the Koenigsegg looks a little better but that sound,man..I'd give anything to hear it in real life.

Better looking? They are both unattractive but the SCC is so dull it's criminal. It's faster, undeniably but the minuscule speed difference are of use to no anyone in the real world.

The Veyron (despite being bought by Arab oil barons and "blinged" up in some of the most hideous ways) has far more class than the SCC.

SSC.

For a previously unknown company to have researched, developed, and produced a car able to break the Production Car Top Speed record (whether it was just slapping a gigantic engine into a car, or not) all in a relatively short amount of time is not, by any means, an easy feat.

That, and it manages to look a lot better (in my opinion, obviously) than any Koenigsegg ever produced.

Well...aside from the CCGT, but race cars look better in general anyway.

tl;dr? I chose the SSC.

Not...Veyron's just ugly,I really dont like cars that have their nose smashed like that.If anything,the SSC looks alot faster/super-car-like than the Veyron.

I agree both of them arent "AWESOME" looking butcomparing the two - SSC definatley wins.

I'm not talking about speed, or looks, or sounds, or anything mechanical. I am talking about the build quality of the car, I am talking about the weeks it takes it simply build one Veyron. The Veyron's interior is constructed out of the finest Italian leathers. The car has every possible luxury and safety feature someone can fit into a car it's size. The SSC may be faster, but cannot touch the build quality of the Veyron.